• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Longer Available - Sold All But Few Listed

15 posts in this topic

All prices are listed on site with the option to submit an offer.

I accept Check, PayPal, and Bitcoin. I encourage the use of Bitcoin for an additional 5% off.

SS_WDR.jpg

I appreciate it guys.

Kenny yes it did and I find that those old small white ANACS holders are prime. I have yet to have one either not cross at grade or be bumped by a grade.

I would have left them in the holders if they were not scratched up a little more than what I was comfortable with. I hate scratched up holders and have sent many coins back in to be re-holdered in all scratch resistant holders. Just not all.

Some folks really like the older soap bar slabbed NGC coins to stay where they are, regardless of slab imperfections. I kept a few of those in the existing holders since they were not quite as bad.

Also I want to let anyone that I purchased a coin from know that if you want it back I can probably work something out where you made money on both ends of the deal. I am not really looking to profit (except on a couple of items).

Yeah, I know -- hard to believe and yes I am stupid. ;)

In the real estate market I would be called a "motivated seller"

Still a variety of items remain that I want to part with. Come on by and make me an offer - can't hurt. :hi:

Just wanted to mention that Bob is a great guy to work with. You'll be happy with your experience (thumbs u !

+1

Just wanted to mention that Bob is a great guy to work with. You'll be happy with your experience (thumbs u !

+1

hm

Bill ain't bad either. :grin: