• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Print Item to find Best Offer Price

5 posts in this topic

Am I missing it somewhere or did they remove entirely the ability to find out the realized "Best Offer" accepted on sold items?

You use to be able to click print and it would show you the price it actually sold for. If they removed it, is there another way to find this out that anyone knows of?

I had a a fellow collector that does not have an active account here (but apparently reads the posts) who offered this solution in a comment on my website and asked if I would pass this along for others - something I would be most happy to do.

William I saw a post on the collectors society. I am not a member or I would have replied there. You are wanting to find a way to see the accepted best offer of an Item on ebay. Now the print feature doesn’t work. It is easier than going to a third party site.

Step 1. I use google chrome but firefox works as well. Im not sure of explorer. anyhow just go to the completed listing in ebay. and beside the pictures anywhere on that listing RIGHT click and choose VIEW PAGE SOURCE. not page info. Once there click CTL & F. to bring up the find/search option.

Step 2. Search for this. BINPRICE There should only be about 3 results.

Step 3. go to the second one and look around the highlighted BINPRICE and you will see a number such as $19.00 or whatever the accepted offer was. this is by far the easiest way to see the accepted offer. Don’t use a third party for this simple info.

All I ask is if you would share on the collectors society this answer. There was another person asking for this info as well. Hope this helps. If you don’t see the right info you didn’t click in the completed ad. You have to go to the completed ad not the list where it shows 10 of the items or what ever. If you still have issue. Please send me an email. I will take some screen grabs for you.

Bobby thank you once again for that information and I am sure others will find it useful as well.