• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really??? Heritage Typo.

11 posts in this topic

I'm not knowledgable with the Frankie market, but I'm a bit surprised that this coin's value qualifies it for the Platinum session.

It's already over 5-grand with the juice. Seems sufficient for a platinum session to me. I didn't know there was a hard and fast minimum value to get in a platinum session. I think I have seen other coins go for less than this...but in general, platinum session material is out of my reach.

That Frankie isn't doing much for me. That toning is pretty unappealing to my eye. (shrug)

"... I'm a bit surprised that this coin's value qualifies it for the Platinum session."

Platinum plated....

The irregular toning on the obverse is highly unattractive, and the toning break on the reverse hurts it as well.

I can't judge the quality of the Bell Lines from those pictures. I certainly don't trust PCGS (or CAC, who adopted the same "standards" as PCGS). However, 1948 usually comes with full details, since it is the first year of issue.