• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday...

12 posts in this topic

to Laura Sperber.

She is a lightning rod for controversy, to be sure, but I am told today is her birthday and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish her long life and good health.

EVP

to Laura Sperber.

She is a lighting rod for controversy, to be sure, but I am told today is her birthday and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish her long life and good health.

EVP

I see you've been taking spelling lessons from her. hm

Happy birthday Laura! And while I have never met or talked to you personally, I do appreciate the way that you firm has treated me and the courtesy given to me. It is much appreciated.

to Laura Sperber.

She is a lighting rod for controversy, to be sure, but I am told today is her birthday and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish her long life and good health.

EVP

Thanks for your valuable feedback. :applause:

to Laura Sperber.

EVP

Don't mention it. This thread was clearly posted to get a "rise" out of all of the people here who so adore Ms. Sperber. Thanks for blessing us with your occasional presence EVP, even if to stir a pot.

:makepoint::facepalm:

to Laura Sperber.

EVP

Don't mention it. This thread was clearly posted to get a "rise" out of all of the people here who so adore Ms. Sperber. Thanks for blessing us with your occasional presence EVP, even if to stir a pot.

Wow. Love it when a relative noob tells a long-time member that he's an intruder. FYI - I was around in the early days helping this site increase its membership.

Anyway, enough about me. This thread should've been an innocuous one, with it fading organically away from lack of interest (if indeed there is a lack of interest), but you had to come along and spout hate.

How's that Taylor Swift song go?

Haters always want to hate, hate, hate.

Shake it off. Shake it off.

EVP

to Laura Sperber.

EVP

Wow. Love it when a relative noob tells a long-time member that he's an intruder. FYI - I was around in the early days helping this site increase its membership.

Anyway, enough about me. This thread should've been an innocuous one, with it fading organically away from lack of interest (if indeed there is a lack of interest), but you had to come along and spout hate.

How's that Taylor Swift song go?

Haters always want to hate, hate, hate.

Shake it off. Shake it off.

EVP

Haha, you can't even quote a song correctly. :facepalm:

Sorry EVP, folks on this side of the street don't have our noses up the rear-end of LS.

PS -- The length of time a member has been on a coin forum does not dictate his/her knowledge or usefulness. You have not been "active" on this forum in the 4+ years I have been around. Besides, I never accused you of being an intruder. I love how you read into a message whatever suits your particular need.

[quote=brg5658

I love how you read into a message whatever suits your particular need.

You mean like you did about the thread????

Sometimes, I think you live for being a troll. There was NO need, whatsoever, of you having to reply to the thread, other than trolling. None.

I will join in wishing LS a Happy Birthday! Haven't met her, don't always agree with her, but I do think she has her heart in the right place for the hobby and participants and wish her the best!

Sometimes, I think you live for being a troll. There was NO need, whatsoever, of you having to reply to the thread, other than trolling. None.

I will join in wishing LS a Happy Birthday! Haven't met her, don't always agree with her, but I do think she has her heart in the right place for the hobby and participants and wish her the best!

/yawn/ Circle the wagons! lol

circle_the_wagons_zpsasnzwbcy.jpg

/yawn/ Circle the wagons! lol

circle_the_wagons_zpsasnzwbcy.jpg

Nice picture, troll. Let me know when you decide to become a fair-minded, decent human being.

EVP