• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Every So-Called Dollar Population Report Now Gone? What Happened!?

4 posts in this topic

I'm a a So-Called Dollar collector (one of my many numismatic interests), Colorado SCD's in particular, and I couldn't help but notice that absolutely every pop report for "every" slabbed NGC SCD is now gone. Just a few weeks ago all of the information was there and available... now? Nothing. This can be tough to research buying particular specimens in the field where there are no accurate price guides and very little auction record information. With certain pieces of such low mintages, the NGC population report for SCD's was an excellent tool. I'm absolutely bewildered as to what might have happened to all that data. Hoping this is just an update or glitch, but it doesn't seem like it. Anybody know what's going on!? I can't imagine what could have happened to the years of reports.

• Administrator

There was a problem during our last update that impacted the Tokens and Medals section of the pop report. We are working to restore that information.