• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Belgian Congo by Congo Kid

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Top Graded date!

I just bought a lovely 1919 5 Centimes graded PCGS MS67! Coins from this country very rarely reach this basically astronomical grade, unless they are modern of course. In fact, not counting modern proofs, my collection only consists of 4 coins graded 67 with none higher and none to my knowledge graded higher by either NGC or PCGS. Please take a look at my wonderful Belgian Congo collections (broken up into 2 parts because of prior size restrictions). I am always trying to complete and improve it. If you see something that I am missing and you have one in uncirculated+ condition feel free to contact me about it.

15929.jpg

See more journals by Congo Kid

Very nice coin, especially for the price you got it for. It was on my watch list, and I almost threw a bid at it, but I'm sure it was less than your max bid ;)

Thank you all. Yes nice gems are not easy to come by and yes, I did bid strongly. I already had one in MS65, but who could resist an MS67! Always feel free to let me know about coins that I might need or want that are out there. I greatly appreciate the help. :)