• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are the bidders?

13 posts in this topic

Seriously, do you really think the high bidders could be anyone other than people who know the coin is counterfeit ?

Seriously, do you really think the high bidders could be anyone other than people who know the coin is counterfeit ?

At the time I generated the thread it was at $1025, obviously the seller is being toyed with now.

At the time I generated the thread it was at $1025, obviously the seller is being toyed with now.

Ah, that explains it - thanks.

I would say so! Bid at $88,988.88. lol

That is the rare flat breasted 85 CC doh!

US $99,100.00

[ 52 bids ]

Shipping:

FREE Economy Shipping

It ended normally at $99,100.00

Now it seems to be gone.

I sent this message to the seller prior to it ending when it was still around $88k or so.

Dear bluebonash2,

"This is funny watching this train wreck. You are selling a counterfeit coin and people are playing you. Meanwhile you are probably jumping up and down, calling all your relatives telling them how rich you are going to be on this one sell. lol"

Oddly I never got a response. He must have been out cruising the new car dealerships and planning how he was going to spend that windfall. lol

The link was in the first post here but like someone said, it is no longer in the system so eBay must have stepped in.