• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long time on an Upgrade - 1883 - 25c PF66 Cameo

10 posts in this topic

I probably paid a little too much for this baby but this poor collection has been neglected for far too long - PLUS one kid OUT of college .. One TO go :)

enjoy

On A side note does Richmond really add any more upside to this coin than its regular pricing ???

peace

Mike

COIN

Nice Coin !! (thumbs u

Although the David Lawrence Company publicized the Richmond Collection, I don't think that it adds anything to the value of the piece.

Hey guys thanks for the howdy doo's ... Yeah I am still around and kickin' just too much life getting in the way for me to jump in. Finally some time between kids problems, new grand kid :), kids getting out of school, paying for their schools, major water damage to house and repairing that ... I think you get the picture. The usual collection of problems and joys to plow though :).

Missed you guys, figured I drop the new coin on ya. It is a beauty in hand.

OF COURSE still keeping the collection 100% NGC :)

Try to jump in as much as possible take care my friends

m

What a gorgeous proof Seated Liberty (my most favorite U.S. coin design) and I wouldn't worry if you may have overpaid on it. It will pay for itself in the long run! Most likely sooner than later. I have a feeling that many 19th century coins are rarer than what the population & consensus reports reveal. I may be wrong, but I think not. Only time will tell...