• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally a coin I must have professionally photographed

17 posts in this topic

Again with the 1879; this time Proofs

I've always admired others pics but told myself I'm a coin collector not a photographer. But with so many people insisting on pics in the registry and some demanding them; without using their actual names I will use code W.K.F. being one. Don't worry buddy I'll never tell them who you are;) Anyway, I've tried and just can't get the truly deep reflective background AND the wild toning so i'm going to have it professionally imaged.

One pro lives fairly close, just across the state line in Louisiana. I've seen his work and hope he can do this coin justice. IF it's as nice in the pic as it is in hand I'll spring for all my GSA's and 1879 mint set. This especially difficult for me as my wife is my bookkeeper and its very hard to steal from ones self. I'm really hoping he's the best. Hint, if you're not up to it don't answer calls from Texas this week lol. Good pics to follow.

15355.jpeg

See more journals by #

146170.jpg.494a814c861529cdf135c9ccab3b2cb6.jpg

To quote Jerry Seinfeld , "Newman" !

Congrats on your addition, I plan on attending Part IV of the sale this May in NYC.

Cheers !

Rich

To quote Jerry Seinfeld , "Newman" !

Congrats on your addition, I plan on attending Part IV of the sale this May in NYC.

Cheers !

Rich

That darn Newman sure is guilty of a lot of expensive, beautiful and one-of-a-kind coinage, isn't he! lol

Where you at in Texas? I'm just across the La state line in Waskom, Tx. lol

With all those tattoos, mustache, big arms and you probably ride a Harley...I'm not about to tell you because Smith county ain't that far! Oh, AND you made my wife cry with your utube song; very nice lol.

David

Where you at in Texas? I'm just across the La state line in Waskom, Tx. lol

With all those tattoos, mustache, big arms and you probably ride a Harley...I'm not about to tell you because Smith county ain't that far! Oh, AND you made my wife cry with your utube song; very nice lol.

David

lol Yes I do ride a harley. Glad your wife liked my song! Thank her for listening for me please!

David, what a beautiful addition. Can't wait to see the pictures from the 'pro'. Wait a minute .... it has a green bean on it. We don't need any coin pictures. Just zoom in on the bean and that should be enough. ;)

David, what a beautiful addition. Can't wait to see the pictures from the 'pro'. Wait a minute .... it has a green bean on it. We don't need any coin pictures. Just zoom in on the bean and that should be enough. ;)

But it's a CAC sticker...I was hoping for one of those new super elite PQ stickers. Hopefully it would be big enough to cover the green bean.

Hahahaha!

I think BS only PQ's his own that he sells and that of close friends maybe. All the sticker stuff sure does stir up emotions and generates some very large threads. :grin:

Nice coin with or without a sticker. (thumbs u

HaHaHaHa...I told y'all I can't take pics so I shouldn't be held responsible for the spelling of...PICS.

Gee, such an attack for misspelling now I know how Shane feels with his stalker;)

I also collect Longhorn cattle so if you need a horn shoved up...oh I can't spell that either.

**just a joke except for one person and they know who they are**