• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Eagle Set posted by walnutto

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

First its all part of the set now its all removed

NGC just adjusted the Silver American Eagle registry set.

From 2011 to the present, NGC had all the "Struck" Eagles part of the set. I was about to give up trying to collect 6 - 7 eagles every single year was getting way too much. Now its back to where it really belongs. So now what do I do with all those other Eagles I never really wanted to buy in the first place.. lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Keith

See more journals by walnutto

I was surpised of the restructuring of the American Silver Eagle 1986-Present Competitive Set. I have to agree with you that NGC has it right now. There is just one other coin that has me scratching my head and that is the 2013 W S$1 NGC SP 70 ENHANCED FINISH. This is a 1 of a 2 coin set that is listed under US Competitive Anniversary Sets.

I'm new at this for I started just this Jan and might not be correct about this.

I also thought I would post my first reply and see how I did.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Mike

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

First its all part of the set now its all removed

NGC just adjusted the Silver American Eagle registry set.

From 2011 to the present, NGC had all the "Struck" Eagles part of the set. I was about to give up trying to collect 6 - 7 eagles every single year was getting way too much. Now its back to where it really belongs. So now what do I do with all those other Eagles I never really wanted to buy in the first place.. lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Keith

See more journals by walnutto

The struck coins are still in the with varieties sets. "American eagles MS/PF with varieties"

I see!

Also found the SP70 listed under 2 other sets.

No problem, love collecting. I'm retired and had to give up my deer hunting because of a bum knee but waiting for a coin in the mail gives me the same feeling of waiting for that big buck showing up!

SEMPER-FI

Mike

That is my biggest point reduction since joining here.

I am glad I didn't buy the last one needed to complete the set. It was being sold for way too much money and I wasn't willing to spend .that much for it