• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW A REVERSE AUCTION! Proof Sets, Silver Coins, Uncirculated coins

14 posts in this topic

SEE LAST POST WITH REVERSE AUCTION DETAILS

Okay, complete comics (actually comic art) guy selling some coins I inherited. I collected buffalo nickels as a kid but nothing serious.My ebay id is fedres420 and I have great feedback from selling comics and comic art.I have looked on ebay at these items and then priced them to sell i think. If I am a fool and a novice have pity and PM me. I don't think anything is very very valuable but you never know.

Payment is paypal, check or money order. s/h only to US please as I donot know coin people. For all coins, shipping is free for the lot, $5 otherwise.

PMs or questions welcome, but :takeit: means it is yours.

1973 Canadian Silver R.C.M.P. Royal Canadian Mounted Police coin, case, and box silver dollar - loose $20$15

1976 Canadian Silver cased silver dollar Library of Parliament sealed coin, case, and box $20$15

1982 George Washington Silver Commemorative half-dollar sealed proof coin and box $20 (in coin protector)

1982 George Washington Silver Commemorative half-dollar sealed uncirculated coin and box $20 (sealed in plastic)

all four of those coins are in this photo!

smallonestwo_zps47a6e54e.jpg

Royal Canadian Mint 1978 6 coin sealed uncirculated set - coins and envelope $5

(the canadian coins are the ones not with blue or red on the edges)

1984DPbacksplus_zps4084bd58.jpg

US 1980 Dollar Souvenir Set 3 sealed coins, cards, and envelope $5

1980dollarsetfronts_zps0fae0cb1.jpg

1972 US Mint Proof Set all original packing $7

1972backs_zps03e0a2fc.jpg

P1010552_zpsdc5c2dbe.jpg

okay, here are scans, in color at 150 dpi and normal settings, for the coins. I broke up one of these scans and posted it in the threads, but here are all coins not yet sold - both sides.

secondcoinscan_zps49ee11eb.jpg

firstcoinscan_zpscd66c454.jpg

well, I guess I saved that first scan after I clipped the corner. :makepoint:

By my count I have 7 items priced @ $87 left (2 canadian silver; 2 Geo Wash 1982 commemoratives; canadian uncirc set; 1980 3 dollar set; 1972 proof set) - I would sell the lot for $75 - shipping included in that as well.

On Friday they go to ebay. Or maybe we make a deal? ;)

Okay, new idea. Each day I will drop the price on the lot of the remaining items. You can still buy individual pieces as well. Right now they are priced @ $87 together (2 canadian silver; 2 Geo Wash 1982 commemoratives; canadian uncirc set; 1980 3 dollar set; 1972 proof set) - I would now sell the lot for $69 shipped (in the US only).

If there are no takers I will drop the price on the lot of remaining items a few dollars tomorrow.

okay, here is what's left

1973 Canadian Silver R.C.M.P. Royal Canadian Mounted Police coin, case, and box silver dollar - loose $15

1976 Canadian Silver cased silver dollar Library of Parliament sealed coin, case, and box $15

1982 George Washington Silver Commemorative half-dollar sealed proof coin and box $20 (in coin protector)

1982 George Washington Silver Commemorative half-dollar sealed uncirculated coin and box $20 (sealed in plastic)

1972 US Mint Proof Set all original packing $7

5coins_zpsa16bbbaa.jpg

US 1980 Dollar Souvenir Set 3 sealed coins, cards, and envelope $5

3dollars_zpsfcfb0d27.jpg

Royal Canadian Mint 1978 6 coin sealed uncirculated set - coins and envelope $5

canadianset_zps31216ba8.jpg

as I said, the whole shebang for $69 shipped in the US

The whole shebang is now $65 shipped, or the American coins (the 1980 3 dollar set, the 2 geo wash 1982 half-dollars, and the 1972 mint proof set) shipped for $49

The whole shebang is now the following American coins - the 1980 3 dollar set, the 2 george washington 1982 half-dollars, and the 1972 mint proof set - shipped for $45.That's $40 plus $5 s/h. no takers on this offer means ebay it is.

Or you can still buy them individually with prices listed above but s/h of $3 will be necessary.