• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,486 posts in this topic

Very nice moderns WL I really like the look of the 04 Jim

The 2004 is something else! Almost ghostly. And the color transitions are smooth as silk.

The 2007 is unusual/rare due to visible elevation chromatics in Lincolns hair. Almost impossible to find on modern proof lincolns. Those speckles around the rims do knock down the visual appeal a bit though

The 1972 is a stunning eye-popper, especially for that era.

Edited by WingedLiberty1

WL; out of the three I like that 2004 the best. Unbelievably beautiful proofs.

I agree with you! However before you dismiss that 1972-s ... Here is another shot of that one which I took in the Safe-Flip, just before submitting to PCGS. I snapped this with my iPhone in indirect sunlight ... talk about a liquid proof.

1972s_Lincoln_LiquidProof.jpg

Edited by WingedLiberty1

Nice Ankur, Lance you are correct. Very strong for a 55. Surprised it did not stay at least a 58. I liked it so much I paid strong money, will take a while to recover

Edited by wheat'swheats

Very nice 22 wheat. I only collect unc coins so I will never own one on my budget, but if I were to this would be nice.

Nice color and strike. Even surfaces. Has it all.

Jim

I am slowly getting to an unk. example but these are costing a ton..... one day I'll have an uncirculated one. I have a couple of uncirculated Lincolns

Edited by wheat'swheats

Very nice 22 wheat. I only collect unc coins so I will never own one on my budget, but if I were to this would be nice.

Jim

I am slowly getting to an unk. example but these are costing a ton..... one day I'll have an uncirculated one. I have a couple hundred ;) uncirculated Lincolns

fixed it for you.

You have posted lots of nice uncs which I doubt I will ever own.

Jim

I am slowly getting to an unk. example but these are costing a ton..... one day I'll have an uncirculated one. I have a couple hundred ;) uncirculated Lincolns

fixed it for you.

You have posted lots of nice uncs which I doubt I will ever own.

You may you never know until you start getting them