• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,480 posts in this topic

Nice pick-ups copper toining, be sure to update us with some better pics. Wonderfull IHC's posted everyone, I love that design but only have a couple of IHC's and a pic of this single one.

1896-Comp.jpg

That's a beautiful 1918, copper toning. Bob sure know how to shoot Lincolns!

Sometimes the BN's and RB's are prettier than the RD's. This one came by way of Angel Dee's last year.

Lance.

1918PCGS66RDobv_zps45313873.jpg1918PCGS66RDrev_zpse6ca0429.jpg

Sometimes the BN's and RB's are prettier than the RD's. This one came by way of Angel Dee's last year.

Lance.

Outstanding 18 Lance, it is true that many BN's are quite pretty but for myself I really like a nice bright red coin.

1929-Comp_zpseda0e437.jpg

Lance.

1918PCGS66RDobv_zps45313873.jpg1918PCGS66RDrev_zpse6ca0429.jpg

nice coin indeed lance.

Lots of pretty Reds!! Leaves more BN for me.

I may hang on to one or two BN's :) They do have a certain beauty for sure.

1921-S-Comp.jpg

Edited by coinbuf

I can't remember if I ever posted this before in this thread? It's the highest graded PCGS Brown (BN) Proof Lincoln Cent known. PR68BN !! I think that currently there is only one other PCGS PR68BN Lincoln Cent known, and I think that's a 1988-S (never seen a photo of it). I bet that NGC has a lot more PF68BN Lincolns floating around, but PCGS seems to be a bit stricter on proof copper than NGC, so from what I've seen these NGC PF68BN's seem to cross to PCGS PR67BN.

TVBlack_1962Linc_PR68BN.jpg

Edited by WingedLiberty1