• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,473 posts in this topic

Bob you got ripped on the grade on the 29. It's an easy 64. ND coming strong with those mpl's!

It was already graded when I bought it. I'm not sure if I will have it regraded or not.

The price difference between 62BN and 64BN isn't that great, but this coin does have more eye appeal than a run of the mill 64BN. At least in my opinion. :cool:

Yes, that is a great looking 1912. 1912 was a tough year in respect to colorful toners, but the ones that do exist are second to none in eye appeal.

I was the proud owner of the 1912 in your #2 set for about a year. It became the victim of the upgrade bug. I still think it looks as nice as any 66BN I've seen.

Here is one that was too tough to pass up.

Robec_1915MPLTV_PR66BN.jpg

That's a great looking coin Bob! I'm still looking for a 1915- they are tough to find as nice as yours. With most coins I collect, I'm satisfied with having one of a single date/MM. Not so with MPL's- the amazing toning some of them have make them so unique. Who knows- I'll probably have a third 1912 one day!

Some very nice examples in this thread.

Congrat's to all.

(thumbs u

I used to collect Lincoln Cents. Here are a few I used to own:

1917Dlincolnmedium.jpg

1955Dlincolnmed.jpg

1913mplmedium.jpg

IHC, welcome to the forums, that's a super nice IHC and a very interesting die clash. Never seen one that prominent on an IHC. Fixed your picture link.

1864L_zps57b79d15.jpg