• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 1 Oz. Reverse Proof Buffalo

10 posts in this topic

Hi All.....

I was wondering how many people are excited about the release tomorrow, of the Reverse Proof Buffalo, but I'm more interested to see what the actual "Numbers" will be concerning this coin, versus the "Original" 2013 Proof.

Does anyone know of the numbers so far, for this year concerning the actual Proof Coin ?

IMO... I think the original proof will be likened to the 2008, because of anticipation of the Reverse Proof.

Thoughts.......

Thanks Jim

Well, that was easy. And a relative bargain.

Had the coin been priced today (gold over $1300), it would have pushed the price of this coin up by $50. Not to mention free shipping! :-)

My order was finalized by 12:03, order number in the low 41924XXX.

[Edit: BTW, if you look at the terms for this coin, the Mint says they may change the price of this coin on a weekly basis due to changes in spot. If gold stays over $1300, the price of this coin will go up $50 next Wednesday. Should gold somehow hit $1350, this coin will go up $100 next Wednesday.

So if you're thinking about getting one, keep an eye on the price of gold and order accordingly...]

I got screwed on #1 also

001 2013 W REVERSE PF BUFFALO - .9999 FINE EARLY RELEASES G$50 PF 69

002 2013 W REVERSE PF BUFFALO - .9999 FINE EARLY RELEASES G$50 PF 70

003 2013 W REVERSE PF BUFFALO - .9999 FINE EARLY RELEASES G$50 PF 70

004 2013 W REVERSE PF BUFFALO - .9999 FINE EARLY RELEASES G$50 PF 70

I swear they all look the same. I got my order in the first day in the first 12 minutes!

They were shipped on Aug 21