• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please report these Ebay listings as fraudulent.

15 posts in this topic

Talking about this ATS. This seller has already sold a 1915D cent that is currently in the Penny Lady's inventory (Charmy Harker). The 1922 no D cent is currently being offered by another seller coinsplus2012 item# 290941000904. The images have been pirated from Heritage regarding the 44D steel sent and the 43 copper. Report this seller please.

mamascoins

Currently in Charmy's inventory

Judging by the bids, looks like there are bidders havig loads of fun. $25,100 for a '22 No D Strong reverse? My XF45, hell, maybe the VF35 too, will be up for sale soon!!

Maybe hes a seller for Charmy? I got banned ATS for just mentioning BNB when I reported a sinilar post that he was selling a coin in someone elses inventory and it turned out that he was selling for other people.

Maybe hes a seller for Charmy? I got banned ATS for just mentioning BNB when I reported a sinilar post that he was selling a coin in someone elses inventory and it turned out that he was selling for other people.

He/she isn't a seller for Charmy. And the images of the 1943 cent offered by the same seller were taken from a legitimate listing and sale of the coin in excess of $150,000, earlier this year. The EBay seller is clearly trying to sell coins which cannot/will not be delivered the winning bidders.

Charmy has already confirmed that the 1915D PCGS cent is in her possession. The rest of the listings should be nuked soon. I'm passionate about nuking fraud, as I was burned myself, plus I love the hobby and do what I can to preserve it.

He/she isn't a seller for Charmy. And the images of the 1943 cent offered by the same seller were taken from a legitimate listing and sale of the coin in excess of $150,000, earlier this year. The EBay seller is clearly trying to sell coins which cannot/will not be delivered the winning bidders.

Well the 0 feedback is the clear red flag in this one but its not unheard of.

Mammas eye are bulging out right now, 3 coins bid up over 100K right now. The hoser is getting hosed, thus turning into the hosee.

What is Ebay waiting for? I sent them the links of images and sites where the pics generated from. I also opened up a dispute with www.ic3.gov.

The beginning of the new work week. Based on past experience, I am confident that they will end the listings (and hopefully "terminate" the seller too).

Ebay should turn over such fraudulent listing people to law enforcement, if they made a stern example of such crooks, it would probably be a deterrent.

Someone got stung thinking he was buying gold sovereigns and left this feedback:

caution!!!! This seller is a complete fraud!!! Buyer beware! You've been warned howzitbrau ( 545) May-06-13 13:04

23 Gold British Sovereigns pre-1933 low(er) reserve (#230970755449)

http://myworld.ebay.com/girlygirl3131