• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 different versions??? posted by Eagles-R-it

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

2013 W Enhanced Silver Eagle

When I need good info or help and suggestions I come here to my members site.

I know that someone will have the answere to this.

Are there three different versions of the 2013 W West Point Silver enhanced Eagle that is being released?

I read it in one of a magazines letters sections.

I don't know about it anyway.

This should bring up good discussions.

I ordered one set, and it is suppose to ship 30 Sept 2013.

Don't know how the big dealers and online folks say they will ship their certifieds in mid June.

I thought, and again I am probably wrong or ill advised, but, I thought no one got special treatment on this one through the mint.

Well have at it folks.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

They way I understood it is that there will be three different finishes on the one coin. And looking at my order info from the mint, my set is due to ship on June 17. So I guess it would be possible to have them certified by the last part of the month.

2013 W Enhanced Silver Eagle

When I need good info or help and suggestions I come here to my members site.

I know that someone will have the answere to this.

Are there three different versions of the 2013 W West Point Silver enhanced Eagle that is being released?

I read it in one of a magazines letters sections.

I don't know about it anyway.

This should bring up good discussions.

I ordered one set, and it is suppose to ship 30 Sept 2013.

Don't know how the big dealers and online folks say they will ship their certifieds in mid June.

I thought, and again I am probably wrong or ill advised, but, I thought no one got special treatment on this one through the mint.

Well have at it folks.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

You may be talking about the different labels on the 2-coin set? As there is only one version, a reverse proof, and an all new SP eagle, so called "enhanced". And yes the first batch is shipping on Monday. So the big guys should have them back from the TPGs by mid to late July.

My set ships on Monday or so they say. the later one waited to order the later the ship date . mine was ordered within an hour of them becoming available so I got an early ship date. as far as the 3 versions they must be talking about the labels as I can only find the 2 on the mint website.

happy collecting and may God Bless...Mike