• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week # 129 - ooh that famous motto...

20 posts in this topic

QUESTION:

The first coin to bear the motto, "In God We Trust" is the:

Good Luck!!

Our first place winner will receive the 2005 Red Book. We will also give a prize to a randomly selected player.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends/ended on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia Info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it. Stop back each Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

QUESTION:

The first coin to bear the motto, "In God We Trust" is the:

ANSWER:

Two Cent Piece

Congratulations Reid1836!! You are this weeks numismaquest winner. Since you have already won the 2005 Red Book, I will be sending you a July Census Book instead.

Wihlborg is this weeks runner up. You will be receiving a display box

Thanks for playing and stop back next week for another question. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to receiving one of the new NGC boxes, it will be my first of the new & improved NGC boxes. Who knows, if I really like it, I may have to upgrade all my others! grin.gif

John