• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1957 Jefferson PF nickel- necessary score reduction.

8 posts in this topic

I was just wondering something, I have a Proof Jefferson 1957 PF67 that has registry points of 471. I also have a 1959 PF67 Cameo with points of 167. I had always thought that the 1959 Cameos were harder to come by than the 1957's. Am I wrong to think the 1959 should be worth more points? Thanks!

• Administrator

A score may depend upon a variety of factors, but I am happy to look into this for you. What are your certification numbers?

• Administrator

Hello.

We discovered that the 1957 PF Jefferson nickel had a scoring error; it's score was much too high. We made the necessary adjustments. The negative score result was across the board, uniform for all registry sets. Now the 1957 PF coin is more in alignment with where it should be. Thanks for bringing the disparity to our attention.

Have a great day.

• Administrator

Good Morning, bsshog40.

You just noticed the discrepancy; you didn't create it. ;-) We appreciate your feedback. Have a super day!