• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horrendous NGC Service - Day 106 posted by DrDarryl

38 posts in this topic

I have read all of your previous (often complaining) posts, and I have three observations:

1) You need to work on your math a little. NGC hasn't had your esoteric Hawaiian medals for 100+ days. As coinman_23885 pointed out, they were returned to you once, and you shipped them back to NGC a 2nd time. To start your "clock" of moaning in November when they made their first trip is simply misleading and false.

2) In one of your previous journal entries (one ironically titled "Patience is a good thing ... Part 2") you stated that you "...contacted NGC and demanded corrective action...". Might I suggest a more civil and level-headed approach? How about phoning NGC, clearly and calmly explaining your problems, and asking them how they might be able to ameliorate your problem? Learn a little patience...I'm pretty sure the world will go on until NGC can relabel your items.

3) Finally, just an observation about your Twitter feed. For someone of your education level, you should know how to handle yourself as an adult (I presume that PhD after your name means you have one). I am only 33 years old, but the mentality of some of the people my age and younger really annoys me. I refer to this generation as the "entitlement" generation, whose ability to communicate in a civil manner is apparently lost in the world of facebook, twitter, text messaging, and the likes. Use a phone and be polite. NGC is in the business of customer service, but that doesn't give you the right to be a sophomoric egoist. Grow up.

+1 !!

KC, I don't have a horse in this race and I believe your experience with NGC is more the norm than DrD's is. But if you look at it from a business POV you would understand how easy it is to lose business from new customers. If you had a problem after all your good experiences you would probably say, no prob, 1 time out of a 100 is ok. But how many times have you gone someplace new and got the worst service ever and said, "screw them I'll never go back" That may have been a 1 in 100 experience also, it just happened to be on your first time. New business is hard to get, but once you get it with good customer service it's easy to keep as repeat customers. that is why you are successful I suspect. But you need to get that new customer first, that's the tricky part.

FWIW, I haven't bought anything from you yet, but the day is coming, good luck

My issue isn't with the Dr who seems to have had a bad experience with his submission...it's the comments about their customer service being lacking as is there proactivity...I think that's horse mess and I am going to call a spade a spade when I see it.

I have read all of your previous (often complaining) posts, and I have three observations:

1) You need to work on your math a little. NGC hasn't had your esoteric Hawaiian medals for 100+ days. As coinman_23885 pointed out, they were returned to you once, and you shipped them back to NGC a 2nd time. To start your "clock" of moaning in November when they made their first trip is simply misleading and false.

2) In one of your previous journal entries (one ironically titled "Patience is a good thing ... Part 2") you stated that you "...contacted NGC and demanded corrective action...". Might I suggest a more civil and level-headed approach? How about phoning NGC, clearly and calmly explaining your problems, and asking them how they might be able to ameliorate your problem? Learn a little patience...I'm pretty sure the world will go on until NGC can relabel your items.

3) Finally, just an observation about your Twitter feed. For someone of your education level, you should know how to handle yourself as an adult (I presume that PhD after your name means you have one). I am only 33 years old, but the mentality of some of the people my age and younger really annoys me. I refer to this generation as the "entitlement" generation, whose ability to communicate in a civil manner is apparently lost in the world of facebook, twitter, text messaging, and the likes. Use a phone and be polite. NGC is in the business of customer service, but that doesn't give you the right to be a sophomoric egoist. Grow up.

+1

This part deserves a special emphasis in my book; I feel better that others have noticed the same thing:

[T]the mentality of some of the people my age and younger really annoys me. I refer to this generation as the "entitlement" generation, whose ability to communicate in a civil manner is apparently lost in the world of facebook, twitter, text messaging, and the likes.

I love that quote brg5658 I'm 52 and some of my generation think the world owes them a living. I only wish they had seen what I say or had do do what I did mmme and a shipmate saved a guy from going down the intake of an A-4 intuder I hear from him every year on my B- day some people just have to grow up....and Dr.Gomez if thats what you really are need a good reailty check...I'm sure your phd must be in public relations or more likely basket weaving

PHD can stand for a lot of things. Here are some for example.

Post Hole Digger

Permanent Head Damage

Push Here Dummy

Player Hater Degree

Poor Hungry Doctor

Post Homicidal Depression

Piled High in Debt

Isn't it wonderful how the internet can make anyone feel important. :banana:

Unfortunately Mr. Jingles you need to look at all of the previous post by the Doctor. His time frames are extended and not telling the truth. He is counting days from the first time of his submission. Since then he received the coins back and then resubmitted them. That's the problem with his never ending rants, of which he has had many and continues to do. He does NOT provide you the total truth and lacks information of purpose.

most people count days from when company accepted shipment

you seem to be counting from the day you sent the first time - how can you count days over the holidays when the post office only works half the time?