• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Jefferson's sure are nice when they're white and the price was right :)

18 posts in this topic

<<Will Capitol holders help with toning?>>

I don't think so, coins stay pretty stable in the Capitol holders, at least in my experience. I'm in these two for $30 picked em up at a flea market today. He had 15 war nickels, these two had nice steps, the rest were mushy steps. If I'm gonna put together a set they'll all be FS.

THESE ARE SO NICE IN UNC, BUT YOU MAY BE SUPPRISED HOW EASY THESE ARE TO FIND IN BANK ROLLS. {EASY BEING A RELITIVE TERM} YOU WILL NEVER FIND A PRE 64 DIME, QUARTER, OR HALF BUT MY CASHIER WIFE WILL BRING ME ONE ONE OR 2 A WEEK, OF COURSE NOT IN THIS CONDITION...............SHE FOUND A 36 BUFFALO LAST MO IN GOOD COND!!! AND WITH THE LARGE MM THEY ARE EZ 2 SPOT

Thumbs up on those!!

Will Capitol holders help with toning?

Some of the older version do, they have made so many types

I like the black cardboard inserts for best toning

<<them are wicked nice jeffersons morganguru. that should be a suberb set when complete. >>

I have only 4 dates n mm's I need 11. My goal is to assemble all FS examples in 65 ish state of preservation. Are all 11 easy to locate in FS?

THESE ARE SO NICE IN UNC, BUT YOU MAY BE SUPPRISED HOW EASY THESE ARE TO FIND IN BANK ROLLS. {EASY BEING A RELITIVE TERM} YOU WILL NEVER FIND A PRE 64 DIME, QUARTER, OR HALF BUT MY CASHIER WIFE WILL BRING ME ONE ONE OR 2 A WEEK, OF COURSE NOT IN THIS CONDITION...............SHE FOUND A 36 BUFFALO LAST MO IN GOOD COND!!! AND WITH THE LARGE MM THEY ARE EZ 2 SPOT

WOW THAT SURE IS SOME LARGE FONT

<<them are wicked nice jeffersons morganguru. that should be a suberb set when complete. >>

I have only 4 dates n mm's I need 11. My goal is to assemble all FS examples in 65 ish state of preservation. Are all 11 easy to locate in FS?

Out of that group the 45-S is hardest, then 44-S, then 45-P, then 44-P and the rest are relatively easy in 65 ish

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Nope, it's not a good idea to use all caps. Someone is liable to think you're yelling at them.

Chris