• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Custom Set

8 posts in this topic

A Custom Set for Garys Coins of the Month

Greetings everyone, just a short post this time to announce my new custom set entitled, A Compilation of Garys Coin of the Month Journals. About three weeks ago, JAA/USA Philippines suggested that I compile all my Coin of the Month articles into a Collectors Society custom set. He reasoned how awesome it would be to view each of my Coin of the Month photographs using the Collectors Society slide show feature. Up until that time, I had not considered starting a new custom set. However, since my website doesnt have this feature, I loaded the coins into the new set and ran the slide show. To my delight and hopefully yours, JAA/USA Philippines was right. Below is a link to my new set. Be sure to toggle your F11 key to watch the slideshow in full screen. Enjoy, and as always, happy collecting! Thank you JAA/USA Philippines for your suggestion.

Gary

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=11573

See more journals by gherrmann44

Gary,

Very nicely done set. I like reading your entries and seeing the magnificent coins you post along with them.

I'm also glad you found a way to incorporate this set into CoinsbyGary.com

Keep 'em coming!

Michael