• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Registry - Latest Updates 03/24/2021

88 posts in this topic

• Administrator

najat, thank you for the request.

We are working on the following Thailand sets in the next few months:

Thailand: Rama VI Type Set, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama VII Type Set, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama VIII Type Set, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama IX Type Set, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama IX, Baht Type Set, 1957-Date, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama IX, 5 Baht Type Set, 1972-Date, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama IX, 10 Baht Type Set, 1977-Date, Circulation Issue

Thailand: Rama IX, 10 Baht, 1982-Date, Proof

I tried to add my NGC graded FDR Bronze medals.

2682597-003 , 2682597-004 , 2682597-005 , 2682597-006

They sort of show up in my inventory, but they can NOT be added to My 2 Coin & Chronicles Medals sets.

Silver medals added easily.

Thanks & Please Help.

• Administrator

Hello, and thanks for the inquiry.

We responded to your email, as well. For the fastest response, please follow the directions, below.

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive an automated message that says,

"There are coins not valid for the designated slot(s). Are you sure you want to continue?"

Please click on OK.

This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s).

If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for your interest in NGC.

Hello Ali,

Could you please add a slot for the regular 2012 issue in the '2 Sovereigns (Elizabeth II), 1980-Date, Proof Issue' set? There is a slot for the special Diamond Jubilee 2£, but not the regular. I'd responded to an email but I'm not sure it was going through.

Thanks!

Stork

Hey Ali, could you please add the 2016 slot for the Canada 10c Proof.

The set is 1981-present and is fully updated and correct thru 2015 and just needs the slot for this year's addition.

Thanks, Jackson

I believe that you are missing a couple of slots in the Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue (Incl. Varieties) Registry.

Missing would be the popular 1954 DDO (FS-10-1954-101) URS-6, moderate interest and the 1956 DDO (FS-10-1956-101) URS-7, moderate interest. Granted they are both Class VI double dies, but with moderate interest and attainable rarity, It is my opinion these two dimes should definitely be included in any complete Roosevelt Proof Variety Set. Both are well known varieties with pictures and descriptions in well know publications..There is also a not so popular 1950 DDR (FS-10-1950-801) with an L-2 interest rating

Next, you need to either distinguish between the FS-10-1960-102a (early die state) and the FS-10-1960-102b (late die state) or accept them both for the 1960 DDO 102 slot. Make note that earlier graded specimens were not labeled as early or late die states by PCGS and therefore could be misrepresented.

Also in my opinion, the 1970s DDR VP-001 slot should be omitted due to extremely low population and very little published information.

Lastly, It is my opinion that no one should receive a ranking in a (with varieties) category unless or until they have registered a certain percentage of the listed varieties for the series. More varieties, lower percent. Less varieties, higher percent.

This may keep someone with a high ranking regular set from buying one coin and overnight becoming ranked number one or two in the (with varieties) Registry of a series even though they have no interest in variety collecting at all.

Case in point. Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue (Incl. Varieties) Registry. You are either a variety collector or you are not. Doing what I described above is completely unfair and reprehensible to someone who is truly trying to put together a world class set of any series with varieties included.

Just my opinion.

• Administrator

Hello, KD, and thank you for the inquiry.

The early die state and late die state varieties of the 1960 PF FS-102 are eligible in the various Roosevelt sets where appropriate. If you need assistance with that coin or with finding an appropriate spot/slot for any of the Rosie varieties, then we are happy to assist. We do see you have a 1960 PF FS-102 coin showing as 1 AVAILABLE COIN right now in your set: Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue (Incl. Varieties).

Also, we have removed the 1970-S DDR VP-001 slot in the PROOF variety sets.

Please send an email to registry@ngccoin.com with any cert. numbers with which you need assistance. Also, any competitive set (that is not obscured) is considered to be eligible for an annual award when it is at least 50% full, regardless of the category or set type. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi Ali,

Could you please have the slots added for the 2016 silver Britannias (2 pounds has proof and reverse proof versions, plus the whole denomination set).

Also, for the Japan 1000 silver proof yen--the rest of the 2015 earthquake recovery series (young boy and cherry blossom) plus the remaining prefecture series (2015 Chiba and Nagasaki and 2016 Fukushima and Tokyo).

Proof bullion and colorized commems...oh well, we all have our weaknesses :D

Was just checking out the new beta version of the registry and noticed I had dropped 67 spots.   Then I noticed that points for PCGS slabs are showing up again.  Are we changing back to PCGS slabs counting again or is this a glitch?   Just noticed in the classic view PCGS slabs were not showing up for points.  

The new format looks great btw.  Very nice viewing full screen.

Edited by Vess1

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Vess1 said:

Was just checking out the new beta version of the registry and noticed I had dropped 67 spots.   Then I noticed that points for PCGS slabs are showing up again.  Are we changing back to PCGS slabs counting again or is this a glitch?   Just noticed in the classic view PCGS slabs were not showing up for points.  

The new format looks great btw.  Very nice viewing full screen.

Thank you for the feedback, Vess1.

For those collectors who have had their existing PCGS coins "grandfathered in" their NGC Registry sets, the registry points remain the same in the new NGC Registry. There were no programming changes in the scoring system in the new release.

For any changes in the scores of your own coins/sets, you may click on the HISTORY tab of any set of yours to see where points may have increased or decreased. Also, in the "old" NGC Registry, you have the option to view your US set score and rank two different ways, one is with PCGS coins included and the other is without PCGS coins included. In the new Registry, there is only one complete way to view your score and rank.

Please let us know when we may assist in the future with the NGC Registry. We look forward to hearing any other feedback you may have on the new release of the NGC Registry. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, asdfgh said:

in the old registry one could see the top registry people. I do not see this in the new registry. Is it gone or just hidden some place

Thank you for the inquiry, asdfgh.

As of this point in time, the overall ranking in the NGC Registry is still only available on the collectors-society.com web site. We are working to make this information available in the new NGC Registry in the near future. Thank you.

Please remove the slot in the Charles III, 8 Reales, Pillar Type (1760-1771), Circulation Issue, registry set for 1760/59MO MM "CAROLUS III/FERDIN VI", Coin ID 148675.  Although it is listed in the KP Standard Coins of the World under KM# 105, I do not believe it actually exists.  It is not listed in the primary references for this type (Calbeto, Elizondo, Gilboy). The Isaac Rudman collection did not have one, there are no examples in either the NGC census or PCGS census and I haven't found any auction results. Mike Dunigan did not know of an example when I spoke with him at the USMex convention last year.  I understand that NGC will review certain varieties and remove them from registry set listings if they are too difficult to acquire and I believe this one is impossible to acquire.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, jgenn said:

Please remove the slot in the Charles III, 8 Reales, Pillar Type (1760-1771), Circulation Issue, registry set for 1760/59MO MM "CAROLUS III/FERDIN VI", Coin ID 148675.  Although it is listed in the KP Standard Coins of the World under KM# 105, I do not believe it actually exists.  It is not listed in the primary references for this type (Calbeto, Elizondo, Gilboy). The Isaac Rudman collection did not have one, there are no examples in either the NGC census or PCGS census and I haven't found any auction results. Mike Dunigan did not know of an example when I spoke with him at the USMex convention last year.  I understand that NGC will review certain varieties and remove them from registry set listings if they are too difficult to acquire and I believe this one is impossible to acquire.

Thank you for the inquiry, jgenn.

We will look into this and send you an email when a decision has been reached. Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, physics-fan3.14 said:

Any idea when the new registry format will be coming to the custom sets? I'm working on a couple of customs, and was wondering what the plans were for them. 

Thank you for the inquiry about the new NGC Registry, physics-fan3.14.

If you would like to access your NGC Custom Sets, at this point, you still need to utilize the collectors-society.com website. You may also continue to create new Custom Sets on the Collector Society website.

We do plan on adding Custom Sets to the new NGC Registry in the near future. We do not yet have a specific date for this.

• Administrator
22 hours ago, BlakeEik said:

Question: does the "$20K in prizes" apply to only NGC coins? Or do some people win awards with PCGS coins?

Hello, BlakeEik. 

Thank you for the inquiry. Awards are given for “all coins,” and we also have NGC-only awards. You may find 2019 award information here:

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/7349/

On 7/7/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, BlakeEik. 

Thank you for the inquiry. Awards are given for “all coins,” and we also have NGC-only awards. You may find 2019 award information here:

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/7349/

Thank you for the link. What category would a 20th-century typeset be in? Classic or modern?

• Administrator
22 hours ago, BlakeEik said:

Thank you for the link. What category would a 20th-century typeset be in? Classic or modern?

Hello, BlakeEik.

Technically, it can fall under either category as it covers a 100-year span. Thanks for the inquiry.

• Administrator
On 10/12/2012 at 1:51 PM, Ali E. said:

Welcome to the NGC Registry!

This year brings new award categories, updated rules and prizes totaling more than $20,000 in value! Every year, NGC gives awards to the top Competitive Sets and Custom Sets in the NGC Registry. Ensure your set is at its best by 10 a.m. EST on Dec. 6 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced Jan. 10, 2020. Click here to read morehttps://www.ngccoin.com/news.

Please note that your set must have been VISIBLE (not "obscured") by July 1, 2019 to be eligible for the 2019 NGC Registry awards.  As is the practice every year, we will have a temporary freeze on any new NGC Registry slot requests and score change requests until after the annual awards period has passed. The last day to request a new slot or score update is on 11/06/19 at 10:30 am EST.

We are very excited about the *NEW* release of the NGC Registry! Featuring vivid new graphics, the ability to upload NGC photos to your sets, and so many more new features, we invite you to check it out herehttps://www.ngccoin.com/registry/.

We want to continue to ensure that the NGC Registry is the best and brightest place to showcase your coins. Don't see a slot or a set for a coin of yours? Shoot us an email at registry@ngccoin.com, so we can research where your coin(s) may best fit. Thank you to all of our collectors for participating. Here are the latest updates to the NGC Registry.

New Set Categories in Progress:

Albania:

• Silver Type Set, 1991-Date, Mint State        
  • Gold Type Set, 1968-1988, Proof
  • Gold Type Set, 2001-Date, Proof 

Australia-Lunar:       

• Lunar Coins, Silver Half Dollars, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Silver Half Dollars, Series Three, Including Colorized, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Silver Half Dollars, Series Three, 2020-2031, Proof
  • Lunar Coins, Silver Half Dollars, Series Three, Including Colorized, 2020-2031, Proof
  • Lunar Coins, Silver Dollars, Series Three, Gilt, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Silver Dollars, Series Three, 2020-2031, Proof
  • Lunar Coins, Silver $2, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Silver $2, Series Three, 2020-2031, Proof
  • Lunar Coins, Silver $8, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Silver $10, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Silver $30, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $5, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $15, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $15, Series Three, 2020-2031, Proof
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $25, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $25, Series Three, 2020-2031, Proof
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $50, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $100, Series Three, 2020-2031, Mint State
  • Lunar Coins, Gold $100, Series Three, 2020-2031, Proof

Canada - Bullion: 

• Silver Maple Leaf Fractional Set, 2020, Reverse Proof 

China – Commemorative:  

• Dragon Dollar, Copper 40mm Medals, 2019-Date, Mint State and Proof
  • Dragon Dollar, Silver 1oz or 30g Medals, 2019-Date, Mint State and Proof

Estonia:

• Euro Coinage Type Set, 2011-Date, Mint State   
  • Euro Coinage Type Set, 2011-Date, Proof

France:

• Gold 20 Euro, 2002-Date, Proof 

German States:

• Bavaria, Reform Coinage, 1901-1914, Complete Proof
  • Schaumburg-Li:ppe, Reform Coinage, 1874-1911, Circulation Issue  

Great Britain - Maundy Sets: 

• 1763 (George II) Maundy Set
  • 1856 (Victoria) Maundy Set
  • 1925 (George V) Maundy Set
  • 1926 (George V) Maundy Set
  • 1927 (George V) Maundy Set
  • 1930 (George V) Maundy Set
  • 1933 (George V) Maundy Set
  • 1934 (George V) Maundy Set
  • 1945 (George VI) Maundy Set
  • 1946 (George VI) Maundy Set
  • 1958 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1960 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1961 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1972 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1977 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1984 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1985 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1987 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1994 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 1995 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 2001 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set
  • 2007 (Elizabeth II) Maundy Set

Kuwait:

• Sovereign Emirate Modern Coinage Type Set, AH1380//1961-Date, Circulation Issue 

Latvia:

• 5 Lati, 1929-1932, Circulation Issue 

Norway:

• 25 Ore, Copper-Nickel, Haakon VII, 1921-1957, Circulation Issue  

Panama:

• Medallic Silver Olympic Coinage, Balboa, 1988, Proof  

Peru:

• 20 Centavos, Copper-Nickel, 1918-1941, Circulation Issue 

Serbia:

• Peter I, Type Set, 1903-1918, Circulation Issue 

Recently Released Sets:

Canada-Commemorative:

• DC Comics Series, 2015-Date, Complete   
  • Looney Tunes Series, 2015-Date, Complete    

China - Commemorative:

• 2000 Hoopoe Bird Set, Proof

China - Empire & Provinces:

• Empire, Hsuan-t'ung, Unified General Coinage, 10 Cash, 1909-1911, Circulation Issue

China - Lunar:

• Lunar Medals, 8g, Silver, 2017-2028, Proof

Colombia:

• Silver Peso, 1862-1867, Bogota, Circulation Issue
  • Nickel Clad Steel, Centavo, 1952-1958, Circulation Issue
  • Copper Clad Steel, Centavo, 1967-1978, Circulation Issue
  • Ferdinand VII, 8 Escudos, Type Set, 1808-1820, Circulation Issue

Costa Rica: 

• Masonic Private Mark Coinage, 1850-1875, Mint State
  • Silver 100 Colones, 1974-Date, Mint State and Proof
  • 100 Colones, 1987-Date, Complete Circulation Issue

Cuba:

• Visitor's Coinage, Type Set, 1981-1993, Circulation Issue

Egypt:

• Silver 10 Pound, Commemorative Issues, 2015-Date, Mint State
  • Silver 50 Pound, Commemorative Issues, 2017-Date, Mint State

Estonia:

• Silver Kroon Coinage, Type Set, 2002-2010, Proof and Prooflike

France:

• 5 Centimes, Stainless Steel, 1961-1964, Circulation Issue

German East Africa:

• Colony Type Set, 1891-1902, Proof

German States:

• Anhalt-Dessau, Reform Type Set, 1876-1914, Proof
  • Hesse-Darmstadt, Silver Type Set, 1904-1917, Proof
  • Lubeck, 2 Mark, 1901-1912, Proof
  • Prussia, 2 Mark, 1888-1913, Proof
  • Prussia, 2 Thaler, 1865A-1871A, Circulation Issue
  • Prussia, Silver 5 Mark, Type Set, 1874-1914, Proof
  • Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, Silver Type Set, Grand Duchy Reform, 1892-1915, Proof
  • Saxony-Albertine, 3 Mark, 1908-1917, Proof
  • Saxony-Albertine, Silver 5 Mark, Type Set, 1875-1909, Proof
  • Schwarzburg-Sondershausen, Silver Reform Type Set, 1896-1909, Proof
  • Schaumburg-Lippe, Silver Type Set, 1821-1865, Circulation Issue
  • Wurttemburg, Thaler, Friedrich I, 1806-1812, Circulation Issue
  • Wurttemberg, 3 Mark, 1908-1916, Proof

Great Britain – Pre-Decimal:

• Half Crown, George II, 1727-1760, Circulation Issue
  • Penny, 1806-1807, Mint State and Proof

Great Britain - Decimal (1971 - Date): 

• Silver 50 Pence, 2009-2011, Mint State
  • 2019 Annual Coin Set Coinage, Mint State  

Great Britain - Maundy Sets:      

• 2002 (Elizabeth II) Gold Maundy Proof Set
  • 1988 Maundy Set 
  • 1989 Maundy Set 
  • 1992 Maundy Set 

Great Britain – Proof Sets:

• 2012 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2013 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2014 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2015 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2016 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2017 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2018 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage
  • 2019 Sovereigns Proof Set Coinage

Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion:  

• 5 Sovereign, 1826-1893, Mint State and Proof

Guatemala:

• Silver ½ Real, Ferdinand VII, 1808-1821, Circulation Issue

Hungary:

• Copper Krajczar, 1868-1892, Complete Circulation Issue
  • Korona, 1912-1916, Circulation Issue

India - Princely States:

• Kutch Type Set, Victoria, 1881/VS1938 -1901/VS1957, Circulation Issue
  • Gwalior, Type Set, Jivaji Rao, 1925/VS1985-1948/VS2005, Circulation Issue
  • Jaipur Type Set, Milled Coinage, AH1341-1369/1922-1949, Circulation Issue

India - British Colony:                                                            

• 1/4 Anna, Type Set, 1830-33//AH1246-49, Circulation Issue

Indonesia:

• Type Set, No Gold, 1951-Date, Mint State

Iran:

• 20 Rials, SH1358-1368 (1979-1989), Circulation Issue
  • Muhammad Reza Pahlavi Shah, Silver Type Set, Proof SH1322-1350 (1943-1971)

Ireland Republic:

• 5 Pence, 1969-1990, Circulation Issue  

Isle of Man:

• Crown, Lunar Series, 1993-2004, Proof   

Israel:

• Hanukkah Series, 1958-1979, Proof     

Japan:

• 5 Yen, Brass, 2001-Date, Circulation Issue
  • 10 Yen, Bronze, 2001-Date, Circulation Issue
  • Gold 2Y, 1870-1880, Circulation Issue
  • Yen, Aluminum, 2001-Date, Circulation Issue
  • 500 Yen, Type Set, 1982-Date, Proof

Latvia:

• Santims, 1922-1939, Circulation Issue
  • Bi-Metallic Lats, 2004-2010, Mint State   

Liechtenstein:

• Gold Type Set, 1930-1990, Mint State and Proof

Liberia:

• Silver $20, Lunar Series, 1997-2000, Proof

Malawi:  

• Silver 20 Kwacha, Lunar Series, 2010-Date, Proof
  • Silver 20 Kwacha, 2004-Date, Proof

Netherlands - Antilles: 

• 2 1/2 Gulden, Willem-Alexander, Aureate Steel, 2014-Date, Circulation Issue
  • 2 1/2 Cents, 1956-1979, Complete Proof
  • 2 1/2 Gulden, Type Set, 1964-Date, Circulation Issue 

Netherlands - East & West Indies:

• Gulden, Type Set, 1786-1791, Mint State

Norway:

• 5 Ore, Olav V, 1958-1973, Circulation Issue  

Palau:

• Gold $1, 2016-Date, Mint State
  • Gold $1, 1998-Date, Proof

Palestine:

• British Administration, Type Set, 1927-1947 Circulation Issue

Panama:

• Centesimo, Copper-Plated Zinc, 1975-1982, Proof
  • 1/4 Balboa, Commemoratives, 2001-Date, Mint State & Proof       
  • 1/2 Balboa, Commemoratives, 2001-Date, Mint State & Proof      

Peru:  

• Centavo, Bronze, “Centavo” Straight, 1901-1944, Circulation Issue
  • Centavo, Bronze, “Centavo” Curved, 1909-1949, Circulation Issue
  • Centavo, Bronze, 1909-1939, Circulation Issue
  • Centavo, Bronze, 1941-1949, Circulation Issue
  • 2 Centavos, Thick Planchet, 1917-1941, Circulation Issue
  • 2 Centavos, Thin Planchet, 1941-1949, Circulation Issue
  • 5 Centavos, Copper-Nickel, 1918-1941, Circulation Issue
  • 5 Centavos, Brass, 1942-1944, Circulation Issue
  • 10 Centavos, Copper-Nickel, 1918-1941, Circulation Issue
  • 10 Centavos, Brass, 1942-1944, Circulation Issue
  • 20 Centavos, Brass, 1942-1943, Circulation Issue
  • 20 Centavos, Thick Planchet, 1942-1944, Circulation Issue
  • 20 Centavos, Brass, 1945-1951, Circulation Issue
  • ½ Sol, Brass, Type Set, 1935-1976, Circulation
  • Sol, Brass, 1943-1965, Circulation Issue

Reunion:

• Token Coinage Type Set, 1920-1973, Mint State    

Romania:

• Standard Coinage, Silver Type Set, 1901-1946, Circulation Issue
  • 50 Bani, Commemorative Issues, 2010-Date, Proof

Russia:

• Silver 25 Rubles, 1993-Date, Proof
  • Platinum 50 Roubles, 1993-1995, Proof
  • Platinum 25 Roubles, 1993-1995, Proof Issue  

South Africa – Republic:

• Big Five Series, 2019, Complete

Sweden:

• Ore, Oscar I (1844-1859), Circulation Issue
  • Carl XIV Johan, Type Set, 1818-1844, Circulation Issue
  • 2 Ore, Oscar I (1844-1859), Circulation Issue
  • 2 Ore, Carl XV Adolf (1859-1872), Circulation Issue

Switzerland: 

• 10 Francs, 2004-Date, Mint State

Thailand:

• Rama IX, Satang Type Set, 1987-2016, Circulation Issue  

Tuvalu: 

• The Simpsons Series, 2019-Date, Complete
  • Star Trek Series, 2015-Date, Complete  
  • Looney Tunes Series, 2018-Date, Complete Dollar, 1976-Date, Proof

Ukraine:

• 2 Hryvni, 1996-Date, Proof & Prooflike
  • 5 Hryven, Bi-Metallic 28mm, 2000-Date, Mint State

Vatican:

• Pope Benedict XVI, 50 Euro Cent, 2006-2013, Mint State and Proof
  • Paul VI, 20 Lire, 1963-1978, Circulation Issue
  • Paul VI, 50 Lire, 1963-1978, Circulation Issue
  • Paul VI, 100 Lire, 1963-1978, Circulation Issue
  • Paul VI, 500 Lire, 1963-1978, Circulation Issue
  • Paul VI, Lira, 1963-1975, Circulation Issue  
  • Paul VI, 2 Lire, 1963-1975, Circulation Issue
  • Paul VI, 5 Lire, 1963-1978, Circulation Issue
  • Paul VI, 10 Lire, 1963-1978, Circulation Issue

Venezuela:

• Silver 25 Bolivares, 1975-Date, Mint State and Proof   
  • Silver 50 Bolivares, 1975-Date, Mint State and Proof  
  • Silver 75 Bolivares, 1980-Date, Mint State and Proof  
  • Silver 100 Bolivares, 1980-Date, Mint State 
  • Silver 100 Bolivares, 1980-Date, Proof 
  • Gold 20 Bolivares, 1879-1912, Mint State

Recent and pending score updates:

• China-Commemorative: Thematic Sets – 2000-Date 
  • Japan sets
  • American Overseas Territories: Puerto Rico, 1895-1896, Circulation Issue
  • Belize sets
  • Norway: Silver 50 Kroner, 1978-Date, Proof
  • Norway: Silver 100 Kroner, 1978-Date, Proof
  • Norway: Krone, Olav V, 1958-1973, Circulation Issue
  • Norway: 20 Kroner, 1874-1910, Circulation Issue
  • Norway: Krone, Haakon VII, 1925-1957, Circulation Issue
  • Norway: Silver Krone, Haakon VII, 1905-1917, Circulation Issue
  • US: Seated Liberty Dimes, 1837-1891, Circulation Issue
  • US: Seated Liberty Dimes, 1858-1891, Proof Issue
  • US: Dimes: Barber Dimes, 1892-1915, Proof Issue  
  • US: Dimes: Barber Dimes, 1892-1916, Circulation Issue
  • Poland: Grosz, 1923-1939, Mint State
  • US: American Eagles & Bullion Coins: 1 Ounce Palladium Eagles, 2017-Date, Mint State and Proof
  • Peru: Silver Sol, 1923-1935, Circulation Issue 
  • Peru: Silver Sol, 1914-1916, Circulation Issue  
  • US: Gold Dollars, Type 1, 1849-1854, Mint State 
  • US: Gold Dollars, Type 2, 1854-1856, MInt State
  • US: Gold Dollars, Type 3, 1856-1889, Mint State
  • US: Gold Dollars 1849-1889, Mint State
  • US: Gold Dollars 1876-1889, Mint State
  • US: Gold Dollars 1849-1889, One-Per-Date
  • US: Gold Dollars 1854-1889, Proofs
  • Peru: Silver Sol, 1923-1935, Circulation Issue 
  • Canada – Commemorative: all sets
  • US: Dollars: Eisenhower Dollars, 1971-1978, Mint State 
  • US: Dollars: Eisenhower Dollars, 1971-1978, Complete Proof 
  • US: Nickels: Jefferson Wartime Nickels 1942-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties 
  • US:Twenty-Cent Pieces, 1875-1878, Circulation and Proof
  • Niue: Silver $5, 1991-Date, Proof and Prooflike
  • Ukraine: Silver 5 Hryven, 2004-Date, Mint State & Proof
  • Chile: 5 Pesos, 1976-Date, Complete Circulation Issue
  • Chile: 10 Pesos, 1976-Date, Complete Circulation Issue
  • Tokelau: Silver $5, 2012-Date, Proof and Prooflike 
  • Ireland Republic: Type Set, Irish Free State, 1928-1937, Circulation Issue
  • Canada: Two Dollars, 1996-Date, Circulation Issue 
  • Canada: Two Dollars, Elizabeth II, 1996-Date, Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Niue: One Dollar, 2011-Date, Proof and Prooflike
  • Niue: Silver $5, 1991-Date, Proof and Prooflike
  • Niue: Silver $5, 2012-Date, Mint State
  • Palau: Silver $10, 2007-Date, Mint State 
  • Palau: Silver $2, 2010-Date, Proof
  • US: Mint Sets 1999-Date: 1999-2009 sets
  • US: Quarters: D.C. and U.S. Territories Quarters, 2009, Circulation Issue
  • US: Quarters: D.C. and U.S. Territories Quarters, 2009, First Day of Mintage
  • US: Quarters: D.C. and U.S. Territories Quarters, 2009, Proof Issue
  • US: Quarters: Statehood & US Territories Quarters, 2005-2009, SMS
  • US: Quarters: Statehood Quarters, Clad and Silver, 1999-2008, Proof Issue
  • US: Quarters: Statehood Quarters, Silver, 1999-2008, Proof Issue
  • US: Quarters: Statehood Quarters 1999-2008, Circulation Issue
  • US: Quarters: Statehood Quarters 1999-2008, First Day of Mintage 
  • US: ½ Cents: Braided Hair Half Cents, 1849-1857, Circulation Issue 
  • US: Dollars: All Morgan sets
  • Australia- Bullion: Silver $8, 2011-Date, Proof
  • China – Commemorative: Gold 200 Yuan, 2001-Date, Proof
  • Mexico: 20 Centavos, Silver, 1905-1943, Circulation Issue
  • Mexico: 20 Centavos, Bronze, 1920-1974, Circulation Issue
  • Montenegro: Standard Coinage, Type Set, 1906-1914, Circulation IssueBritish West Africa sets
  • Rhodesia: 1955-1965, Complete Proof Issues
  • British West Indies sets
  • Canada – Commemorative: 25 Cents, Birds and Ducks of Canada Series, 2007-Date, Specimen
  • Cayman Islands
  • Central Africa Republic
  • Central American Republic
  • China- Panda: All Silver Panda sets
  • Cuba: First Republic, Complete Circulation Issue   
  • G.Britain – Pre-Decimal: ½ Farthing, 1828-1856, Circulation Issue
  • Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion: Britannia Silver 50 Pence, 1997-Date, Proof
  • South Korea: Silver 10,000 Won Commemoratives, 1983-Date, Complete
  • Cambodia & Kampuchea
  • Canada: Cent, Victoria, 1858-1901, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties
  • Canada: Cent, Edward VII, 1902-1910, Circulation Issue
  • Canada-Bullion: Silver Maple Leaf sets
  • Canada: Nickel Dollars, 1968-1987, Circulation Issue
  • Egypt: Silver 5 Pounds, Commemorative Issues, 1981-Date, Proof
  • Estonia: 2 Euros, 2011-Date, Mint State and Proof
  • Great Britain-Proof Sets: 1937 Proof Set (Farthing to Crown)
  • Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion: 1/4 Sovereign, Elizabeth II, 2009-Date, Proof Issue
  • Guatemala: Silver 1/2 Real (Medio), 1859-1899, Circulation Issue
  • India - Princely States: Gwalior, 1/4 Anna, VS1944-VS1999, Circulation Issue
  • Mexico: Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1982-Date, Mint State, Including Varieties
  • Mexico: Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1983-1995, Proof and Prooflike, Including Varieties
  • Mexico: Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1983-Date, Proof and Prooflike, One-Per-Date Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1983-Date, Proof and Prooflike, Including Varieties
  • Mexico: Silver 2 Onzas, Libertad, 1996-Date, Mint State
  • Mexico: 20 Centavos, Silver, 1905-1943, Circulation Issue
  • Mexico: 20 Centavos, Bronze, 1920-1974, Circulation Issue
  • Mexico: Silver 2 Onzas, Libertad, 1996-Date, Proof and Prooflike
  • Mexico: Silver Peso Type Set, 1910-1967, Circulation Issue
  • Montenegro: Standard Coinage, Type Set, 1906-1914, Circulation Issue
  • Panama: Gold 100 Balboas

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, COINSGALORE said:

Will you be adding the total year range to the Mark, 1874-1915. Proof Issue? Currently not all the years are available.

Hi.

Thanks for the request. Can you please provide your relevant NGC certification numbers?