Request a new NGC Registry Set Category here!
97 97

2,330 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
11 hours ago, stanamos said:

Do you have a set for the new Rhodium plated Canada FDI PF70 Gold 200 Silver 20 and Silver 50?

stanamos

Hello, stanamos, and thanks for the request. If you are referring to Canada 2020 Maple Leaf Incuse Rhodium-plated S$20 PF, S$50 PF, and G$200 PF, then they are eligible here:

Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: Silver $20, 2020, Proof

Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: Silver $50, 2006-Date, Proof

Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: Gold $200, 1990-Date, Complete

We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
53 minutes ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Please add slots for my new coins

2101197-004

2843100-007

Thanks again!!!

Hello, and thank you for the requests. We will get these slots added shortly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
On 8/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, HugoCoin said:

Request a set under CHINA - TIBET

For my coin below:

(1902-11) CHINA - TIBET AUTONOMOUS REGION RUPEE L&M-358 NO COLLAR HORIZONTAL ROSETTE
NGC AU 58
3755371-040

Thanks

Hello, HugoCoin.

We will create this new set in the next few weeks. Thank you for your interest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, buliga said:

Hi, can you add this set Serbia Aleksandar I 1897

5774931-030

Hello.

Thank you for the request. We will create this new set in the next few weeks: Serbia: Dinar, 1875-1915, Complete Circulation Issue. This coin is also eligible in your existing set here: Serbia: Milan I, Type Set, 1875-1884. Circulation Issue.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I have a new set request.  "US Mint Marks" (under the 'Multi-Denominational' category).  Examples of relevant NGC certification numbers:

  • 4434844-008 (Philadelphia, no mint mark)

  • 4694168-020 (Philadelphia, P)

  • 3457948-005 (Charlotte, C)

  • 4496447-001 (Dahlonega, D)

  • 2722186-034 (New Orleans, O)

  • 4275556-015 (San Francisco, S)

  • 1979475-011 (Carson City, CC)

  • 3288075-027 (Denver, D)

  • 2735791-016 (Manila, M)

  • 3084870-055 (West Point, W)

I figure this set style would be a fun one for people and present a lot of unique sets.

 

Thank you,

Scott

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
50 minutes ago, nmtlinuxman said:

Hello,

I have a new set request.  "US Mint Marks" (under the 'Multi-Denominational' category).  Examples of relevant NGC certification numbers:

  • 4434844-008 (Philadelphia, no mint mark)

  • 4694168-020 (Philadelphia, P)

  • 3457948-005 (Charlotte, C)

  • 4496447-001 (Dahlonega, D)

  • 2722186-034 (New Orleans, O)

  • 4275556-015 (San Francisco, S)

  • 1979475-011 (Carson City, CC)

  • 3288075-027 (Denver, D)

  • 2735791-016 (Manila, M)

  • 3084870-055 (West Point, W)

I figure this set style would be a fun one for people and present a lot of unique sets.

 

Thank you,

Scott

Hello and thank you for your interest, Scott.

Our team will research your request and send you an email as soon as a decision has been reached.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello.

Thank you for the request. We will create this new set in the next few weeks: Serbia: Dinar, 1875-1915, Complete Circulation Issue. This coin is also eligible in your existing set here: Serbia: Milan I, Type Set, 1875-1884. Circulation Issue.

Ok thanks. Can you add new slots to the existing set for Dinar 1897 and 2 Dinara 1897 ?

Or maybe create a new set for those 2 coins from 1897, because its a different ruler. The existing set has coin from Milan Obrenovic, coins from 1897 are King Aleksandar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
On 8/21/2020 at 7:55 PM, buliga said:

Ok thanks. Can you add new slots to the existing set for Dinar 1897 and 2 Dinara 1897 ?

Or maybe create a new set for those 2 coins from 1897, because its a different ruler. The existing set has coin from Milan Obrenovic, coins from 1897 are King Aleksandar.

Hello, buliga.

This existing set, Serbia: Milan I, Type Set, 1875-1884. Circulation Issue, is a Type set, so only one coin of a certain type is required to fill a slot. The new dinar "complete" set covers more than one ruler because there are not enough dinar coins to justify a separate competitive set for King Alexander. You may create a Custom Set, if you wish. Please let us know if you need assistance. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Hi Alison.  Looking for a set/slot for the following coin:

4870038-019

British Virgin Islands 2oz Silver Pegasus "2/1" Ounce MS70

Thanks!

Matt

Hi, Matt.

We will create this new set in the next few weeks. Thanks very much, and have a good day. 

Category: British Virgin Islands
Set Name: Silver $1, Pegasus Series, 2017-Date, Complete

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Day Ali;

1. Can you add a slot for:  China - CommemorativeSilver Medals, Including Restrikes, 2007-Date, Proof - 1999-2019 Macau, CN China - Macau SAR Silver 20th Anniversary of Macau SAR 60G - Cert No. 4970217-091, coin already in inventory.

2. Can you advise where to add: 2020 Niue S$1 Athenian Owl - Cert No. 4970847-009, coin already in inventory.

Thank you again as always for your help.

 

Regards;

Filipinas Bullion

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, runnerjch1 said:

2020 canada maple leaf black incuse 1oz silver and 3 oz silver cert # 6032927-120, 6032904-163

Hello and thank you for the request. These coins are eligible here:

Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: Silver $20, 2020, Proof

Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: Silver $50, 2006-Date, Proof.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
On 8/25/2020 at 10:47 PM, Filipinas Bullion Collection said:

Good Day Ali;

1. Can you add a slot for:  China - CommemorativeSilver Medals, Including Restrikes, 2007-Date, Proof - 1999-2019 Macau, CN China - Macau SAR Silver 20th Anniversary of Macau SAR 60G - Cert No. 4970217-091, coin already in inventory.

2. Can you advise where to add: 2020 Niue S$1 Athenian Owl - Cert No. 4970847-009, coin already in inventory.

Thank you again as always for your help.

 

Regards;

Filipinas Bullion

Good Morning, Filipinas Bullion Collection.

Your Niue coin may be added here: Silver $1, 2005-Date, Mint State. We will get the China slot added, as well. Thanks and have a good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, Filipinas Bullion Collection said:

Hello, Ms Ali;

Thank you for the endeavour.

Best Regards;

Filipinas Bullion

Filipinas Bullion, always happy to assist. :) We appreciate your support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, John Okerson said:

I would like to have among Mexican Republic Reales coins, a set for 2 Reales like this 1861 Mo CH piece. 4327486-009

Hello, John.

Thanks for your interest. We will research this and email you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ali,

 

Would like to request the Canada 2018 Token R&D Security set. Below are the certification numbers:

Token Piechart  2848611-006

Token Caribou  2848611-005

Token Leaf Ni Plated Steel  2848611-004

Token Leaf Brass Plated Steel  2848611-003

Token Moose  2848611-002

Token Tri-Metal Maple Leaf 2848611-001

 

Thank you!

 

Edited by Pegas0
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Pegas0 said:

Hi Ali,

 

Would like to request the Canada 2018 Token R&D Security set. Below are the certification numbers:

Token Piechart 2848611-006

Token Caribou 2848611-005

Token Leaf Ni Plated Steel 2848611-004

Token Leaf Brass Plated Steel 2848611-003

Token Moose 2848611-002

Token Tri-Metal Maple Leaf 2848611-001

 

Thank you!

 

Hello, Pegas0.

We will create this new set in the next few weeks: Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: Tokens, 2018-Date, Mint State
. Thanks for the request.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ali!

 

Could we get a set for ANA related coins with ANA privy marks. Also the medallions! Would be really refreshing to see an ANA set with all it related coins! Example: 

Silver American Numismatic Assoc Membership Medallion NGC BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED 2070402-087

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
16 minutes ago, Pegas0 said:

Hi Ali!

 

Could we get a set for ANA related coins with ANA privy marks. Also the medallions! Would be really refreshing to see an ANA set with all it related coins! Example: 

Silver American Numismatic Assoc Membership Medallion NGC BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED 2070402-087

 

Hello, Pegas0.

Thank you for your interest and support. At this point, your set is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. If you need assistance, please let us know. We are happy to help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
12 hours ago, Treebie said:

Can these be included in the registry?

Hello, Treebie.

Thank you for the request. We will create this new set in the coming weeks: 

Category: Nicaragua
Set Name: Silver 100 Cordobas, 1975-Date, Proof.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Under the competitive sets for UK silver piefort 50p, would it be possible to add:

5841755-003 2006 PIEFORT G.BRITAIN S50P VICTORIA CROSS
5841755-002 2006 PIEFORT G.BRITAIN S50P HEROIC SCENE

And for UK silver proof 50p coins competitive sets:

5841756-008 2020 G.BRITAIN S50P Team GB


For UK silver proof £2 coins competitive sets:

5841756-015 2020 Gilt G.BRITAIN S2PND Britannia

5841756-016

 2020 G.BRITAIN S2PND The Mayflower Voyage 400th Anniversary - Gilt

 

5841756-018  2020 Gilt G.BRITAIN S2PND Agatha Christie
 
5841756-020  
 

2020 G.BRITAIN S2PND VE Day Gilt

Many thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
97 97