• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, Av.Mustafa KUL.

We appreciate your interest in the NGC Registry. We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thank you.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, An empty safe said:

Please consider/reconsider the following as a stand alone set... SILVER 2 POUND THE QUEEN'S BEASTS 2017 - DATE  1 OZ. PROOF  "EXCLUDING PIEFORTS"

This set existed until just recently when the Pieforts were included leaving 29 of 30 people with this set stranded and without a set to belong as we have no pieforts.

•  

Hello and thank you for your interest.

Our researchers are looking into the coins that were graded as Piefort. We will get back to you. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Paxottoman said:

Hello Ali

Could you please make a new registry Turkey set

Gold 100 Kurush Type or circulation set

1255//15 5778850-010

1327//4 5778850-008

Thank you

Best Regards

Osman Kose

Hello, Osman Kose.

Thank you for the request. We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thank you.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, TRTurk said:

Please consider adding:

German States - Prussia 19th Century Type Set (4784791-021)

German States - Prussia d'Or coins (4784791-021)

Hello.

We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thank you.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, VE Coins said:

Hi, I was wondering if a Type Set for the Czech Republic (1993-Date) could be added

1 Koruna 2110559-331

5 Korun 2110559-315

For reference

Thanks

We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thank you.

I put together my set for the new "Lincoln Cents, 1909-Date, Circulation issue", and am currently #2, but I noticed that scores for 1970 to 1973 coins are at zero in this set, where they have scores in my other sets.

23 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Thanks for the feedback. The set is now live.

Thanks to you and the team for adding this set, just a couple of days in and already 8 sets which shows that this is a well received new set addition.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, dleonard-3 said:

I put together my set for the new "Lincoln Cents, 1909-Date, Circulation issue", and am currently #2, but I noticed that scores for 1970 to 1973 coins are at zero in this set, where they have scores in my other sets.

We will get that fixed. Thanks for letting us know, dleonard.

On 10/12/2012 at 1:49 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello and welcome!

Do you have a new set request? Please reply to this post!  Please list your relevant NGC certification numbers in your request. :grin:

Hi Ali,

I'd like to request a set made for commemoratives of Tristan da Cunha 50p.  My coin is 2850238-003.  If not just Tristan da Cunha, then the 50p Commemoratives of St. Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha, since they are all one territory.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Ali,

Please create new slot for my coin
6086334-040

Best Regards,
Kalina

Hello, Kalina.

That slot is already there. You will need to create this set type first: World Sets: UK: Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion: Britannia, Silver 20 Pence, 1997-Date, Proof. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Paploo said:

Hi Ali,

I'd like to request a set made for commemoratives of Tristan da Cunha 50p.  My coin is 2850238-003.  If not just Tristan da Cunha, then the 50p Commemoratives of St. Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha, since they are all one territory.

Hello, Paploo.

We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

I would like to request a new set. That includes John Mercanti types with Ronald Reagan coin act labels of all varieties 1986-2021. This set came to mind as Mercanti and Reagan are friends. The title would be "The Friendship Collection "

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Harley Dubree said:

I would like to request a new set. That includes John Mercanti types with Ronald Reagan coin act labels of all varieties 1986-2021. This set came to mind as Mercanti and Reagan are friends. The title would be "The Friendship Collection "

Hello, Harley, and thank you for your interest. At this point in time, the NGC Registry is not constructing new sets based upon special labels only. It is something the team may consider in the future.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, dleonard-3 said:

The new set for "Lincoln Cents, 1909-Date, Circulation Issue" has a slot for 1922 no D, and 1955 DDO.  I thought this set was supposed to not have any varieties included.

Hello. We have made the necessary updates. Thank you.

Hello,

Would request net set for Thailand medal set with vacation on Children Day that be strucked from royal Thailand mint every year since 1981 till now.

note : my ngc slab number : 4971105097 (children day on year 1983)

Hello! Could the following sets be added please? Thanks!

Civil War Tokens (1861-1865)

1726786-034, 1978252-022, 1710380-006, 1967761-039, 1664813-012

Gould Dollar (c. 1977)

4222528-002, 4222528-006

California Gold Tokens (1848-1878)

4674489-004

Edited by DavidC.Jr1

• Administrator
On 4/10/2021 at 2:28 AM, chaiwisawa said:

Hello,

Would request net set for Thailand medal set with vacation on Children Day that be strucked from royal Thailand mint every year since 1981 till now.

note : my ngc slab number : 4971105097 (children day on year 1983)

Hello, chaiwisawa.

We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Tasbme said:

Could you make a new category for the coin liated below? Thank you. 

Hello.

We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thank you.

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Executor Neal Damon said:

1794 to date  great Britain Middlesex Fowler's plain coins 1/2 penny Britain 

Please add a category for these coins

Hello.

We will add this request to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.