• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
38 38

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Ali,

Please add slots for my new coins:

4955554-038

4955551-041

4955546-022

Hi, Kalina-Coins. These three slots are already here:

Category: Canada
Set Name: Nickel 25 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1968-Date, Circulation Issue

Please follow the directions we have sent you previously to get your coins added. Thanks very much.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Shiwen Dong said:

2825792-027

Thank you. We will add this to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when the team reaches a decision.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:52 AM, Ali E. said:

Thank you, migmac. We will add these to our queue of pending new set requests. You will receive an email when the team has reached a decision on these coins. Thank you.

Thanks!

Also request adding the following Registry Set:

2 Reales, Zacatecas Mint, 1825-1870, Circulation Issue

2852367-009

2852367-010

• Administrator
9 hours ago, migmac said:

Thanks!

Also request adding the following Registry Set:

2 Reales, Zacatecas Mint, 1825-1870, Circulation Issue

2852367-009

2852367-010

Thank you, migmac. We will add this request, as well. 

On 2/15/2013 at 1:41 PM, Ali E. said:

RE: I think a great set to add to the Registry under World Coins would be a Type Set focused on collecting certified 1 ounce gold coins (MS) from each major country that mints bullion.

Management has responded that this is something we will work on in the future.

Thank you.

On 2/15/2013 at 1:41 PM, Ali E. said:

RE: I think a great set to add to the Registry under World Coins would be a Type Set focused on collecting certified 1 ounce gold coins (MS) from each major country that mints bullion.

Management has responded that this is something we will work on in the future.

Thank you.

You should add the Penny Black Series  from the Isle of Man.  My NGC PF 70 Ultra Cameo 2020.  6021142-212

would be great if there was a registry set for UK Trial of the Pyx coins & bullion [2016-date] --- arguably niche, but with such small & competitive releases to pull together collections from, would be cool to see registry sets of collections of Pyx Trial coins & bullion - could encompass all circulating, non-circulating, gold, silver, base metal, coins, medals [?] & bullion that go through the Pyx Trial and see release in the public marketplace

2020 [2021 Pyx Trial to assess 2020 issues hasn't been set yet; tbd]

• Administrator
19 hours ago, (ミΦ ﻌ Φミ)∫ said:

would be great if there was a registry set for UK Trial of the Pyx coins & bullion [2016-date] --- arguably niche, but with such small & competitive releases to pull together collections from, would be cool to see registry sets of collections of Pyx Trial coins & bullion - could encompass all circulating, non-circulating, gold, silver, base metal, coins, medals [?] & bullion that go through the Pyx Trial and see release in the public marketplace

2020 [2021 Pyx Trial to assess 2020 issues hasn't been set yet; tbd]

Hello. Can you please provide your relevant NGC certification numbers for research purposes? Thank you for your interest.

• Administrator
On 2/13/2021 at 6:33 AM, Bootjack said:

Bashlow restrike 1c and 50c should be under Territorial -Confederate States of America as PCGS has done

Hello, Bootjack. We will add this request to our queue of pending set requests. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 2/13/2021 at 1:34 AM, Dan Hall said:

You should add the Penny Black Series  from the Isle of Man.  My NGC PF 70 Ultra Cameo 2020.  6021142-212

Hello, Dan. Thanks for the request. We will respond here shortly. We will add a 
Penny Black Anniversary Coinage, 2015-Date, Proof set to the pending new-set request list.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Ali,

6034483-058

Hello, Kalina-Coins.

You may add your coins to the existing slots in one of the two sets below. Thank you.

Category: Canada

• 10 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1981-Date, Complete Proof
  • Silver 10 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1996-Date, Proof Issue

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Ali,

6034483-058

Hello. This medal is more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry set. Thank you for your interest.

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, (ミΦ ﻌ Φミ)∫ said:

absolutely - thanks!

NGC Cert #
4861208-014

Thank you so much. These coins are already available in existing competitive NGC Registry sets. You may create a themed set of this type under Custom NGC Registry sets here, if you wish: https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/wcm/CoinCustomSetListing.aspx. Please let us know if you need assistance. We are happy to help.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, IanV603 said:

I think Isle of Man Bimetallic 1995-Present coins should be a registry set.

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers. Thanks for your interest.

5 hours ago, IanV603 said:

I think Isle of Man Bimetallic 1995-Present coins should be a registry set.

I collect alot of Black Penny series from the Isle of Man and some of the British territories would be a broader range if the made the set British territories for the modern coinage the could at East India,NEw zealand..Etc .. Imainly collect silver dollars from various countries under the British Crown.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Dan Hall said:

I collect alot of Black Penny series from the Isle of Man and some of the British territories would be a broader range if the made the set British territories for the modern coinage the could at East India,NEw zealand..Etc .. Imainly collect silver dollars from various countries under the British Crown.

Thanks for your interest, Dan. Such a theme is best presented in a Custom NGC Registry set which you may build here, if you wish: https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCustomSetBuilder.aspx

9 minutes ago, Lars Meyer said:

Hallo Admin 

please create new Slots for this coins.

thank you 

5778781-020

5778781-011

Hello,

Your request was added to our queue.  We process requests in the order received.  Thank you.

Hello Ali!

Please consider my request to add a new set for the Cayman Islands: Silver $1, Marlin Series, 2017-Date, Mint State.

The set should currently have four slots.

The slots and my corresponding cert numbers are found below:

Silver $1, Marlin Series, 2017-Date, Mint State
2017 Marlin    2850706-013
2018 Marlin    2850706-014
2019 Marlin    2850706-015
2020 Marlin    2850704-015

Best regards,

Stephen