• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/18/2020 at 3:11 PM, uae.numis said:

It seems there is no place to add Qatar & Dubai coins, it would be nice to have dedicated set for the circulation coins of Qatar and Dubai.

Hello and thanks for the interest.

Please send any relevant NGC certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research your request. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 4/18/2020 at 2:55 PM, MIKE BYRNE said:

i would like commen s 1900s to current 2020

Hello, Mike.

We hope you are doing well. Competitive NGC Registry US modern commemorative sets begin at 1982. You may find those sets here:

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/united-states/commemoratives/

If you would like an expanded time frame, you will need to make a Custom NGC Registry set. Thanks very much.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
On 4/18/2020 at 12:09 PM, migmac said:

Mexico, Silver 25 pesos 1968-Date, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

Mexico, 50 centavos 1950-Date, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

Thanks for the requests.

Please send your relevant certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com. 

• Administrator
On 4/9/2020 at 7:50 PM, JimCoins! said:

Hi:

I have a new coin to add but won't accept:

2020 SOUTH AFRICA G1KR Rhino Privy First Day of Issue
NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO
5838526-008

Can you help with this addition.

Thanks
Jim Marischen
james.marischen@gmail.com

Hello, Jim.

We will email you directions. Thanks very much and let us know when we may assist in the future.

Hello Ali,

Can you please consider adding the following set: 

England, William & Mary silver 2 pence1689-1694 (S-3443) (ESC-2198?). 

I have the 1692 William & Mary 2 pence ESC-2198, (NGC Certification number: 3349150-019, AU58). As the Maundy sets S-3446 are believed to have been comprised of identical coins to the circulating coins, which are listed separately and the 2 pence coin is recorded in Spink as S-3443, I feel that it's reasonable to request that there might be a set for the 2 Pence coin (as well as the 1, 3 and 4 pence coins if they are not listed), separate from the Maundy sets. 

I have a modest collection and I'm not competitive, so my request is simply for space to record my NGC coins, but I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks, Michael

Please consider this request for a new competitive set for the 2020 50th Anniversary Robbins Medal Restrike.  The two coins I would like to add to this set are:

NGC #6012145-049 MS 70 1 ounce Apollo 13 Robbins Restrike, Platinum with Space flown materials

NGC #5840548-175 MS70 2 ounce Apollo 13 Robbins Restrike, Silver with Space flown materials.

Suggest set name:  Modern Commemorates Robbins Medals, 1970 - Date, Complete

This would provide a set for individuals with the new Robbins metals restrike and the original Robbins metal from 1970. I took a stab at the set name, anything you come up with is fine with me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Del Mineard, Jr

NGC Member

Edited by HT SME
Clarification

Would burnished be a category? What about lack of counterfeit measures? 2020 maple leafs. See my coins. What do you do with duplicate coins? Can they be entered?

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Even Mix said:

Hello Ali,

Can you please consider adding the following set: 

England, William & Mary silver 2 pence1689-1694 (S-3443) (ESC-2198?). 

I have the 1692 William & Mary 2 pence ESC-2198, (NGC Certification number: 3349150-019, AU58). As the Maundy sets S-3446 are believed to have been comprised of identical coins to the circulating coins, which are listed separately and the 2 pence coin is recorded in Spink as S-3443, I feel that it's reasonable to request that there might be a set for the 2 Pence coin (as well as the 1, 3 and 4 pence coins if they are not listed), separate from the Maundy sets. 

I have a modest collection and I'm not competitive, so my request is simply for space to record my NGC coins, but I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks, Michael

Hello, Michael.

We appreciate your support and interest in the NGC Registry. What you suggest is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. You may track and display your coins and they are eligible for awards. (They just do not earn registry "points.") 

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, HT SME said:

Please consider this request for a new competitive set for the 2020 50th Anniversary Robbins Medal Restrike.  The two coins I would like to add to this set are:

NGC #6012145-049 MS 70 1 ounce Apollo 13 Robbins Restrike, Platinum with Space flown materials

NGC #5840548-175 MS70 2 ounce Apollo 13 Robbins Restrike, Silver with Space flown materials.

Suggest set name:  Modern Commemorates Robbins Medals, 1970 - Date, Complete

This would provide a set for individuals with the new Robbins metals restrike and the original Robbins metal from 1970. I took a stab at the set name, anything you come up with is fine with me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Del Mineard, Jr

NGC Member

Thanks for the request, HT SME.

What you suggest is suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. Please see above for instructions. Thank you.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Beyond_Common said:

1985 FALKLAND ISLANDS S25P SELF SUFFICIENCY

NGC PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

4660069-009

Thanks for the request.

We are in the process of making this small set:

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Bud69 said:

Would burnished be a category? What about lack of counterfeit measures? 2020 maple leafs. See my coins. What do you do with duplicate coins? Can they be entered?

Hello and thanks for your interest.

"Burnishing" refers to the polishing of planchets, especially with burnished silver eagles. You may create multiple registry sets if you have multiple copies of the same coin. Maple Leaf NGC Registry sets may be found here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/canada/canada-bullion/.

Eagle sets may be found here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/united-states/american-eagles-and-bullion-coins/.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

4 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Thanks for the request, HT SME.

What you suggest is suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. Please see above for instructions. Thank you.

Thanks you for the suggestion about using the Custom NGC Registry set.

Del

I would like to start a registry set of the Four horsemen of the apocalypse medals from golden state mint , there are 8 medals that i know of possibly 12 if the copper medals can be graded by ngc as well as the silver they have already.  I have   4647936-013 which is an antiqued finish silver black horse of famine which is one of the four in antiqued and 4810816-033 is a proof pale horse of death, which is one of four Silver proofs. In total there is the black horse of famine, pale horse of death, red horse and white horse of war and pestilance but I dont remember which is which off hand. I THINK red is war and white is pestilance .there are antiqued and proof silver versions of each. The entire mint set also has copper versions of each and a 10 ounce silver bar with proof finishes.  

15877410220421184391932.jpg

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, CoreyJM said:

I would like to start a registry set of the Four horsemen of the apocalypse medals from golden state mint , there are 8 medals that i know of possibly 12 if the copper medals can be graded by ngc as well as the silver they have already.  I have   4647936-013 which is an antiqued finish silver black horse of famine which is one of the four in antiqued and 4810816-033 is a proof pale horse of death, which is one of four Silver proofs. In total there is the black horse of famine, pale horse of death, red horse and white horse of war and pestilance but I dont remember which is which off hand. I THINK red is war and white is pestilance .there are antiqued and proof silver versions of each. The entire mint set also has copper versions of each and a 10 ounce silver bar with proof finishes.  

15877410220421184391932.jpg

Hello, Corey, and thanks for your interest!

The set you suggest is suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. If you are interested in creating one, directions may be found here:

Please let us know when we may assist in the future with the NGC Registry. For assistance with your submissions, please email service@NGCcoin.com

On 06.04.2020 at 15:59, Ali E. said:

Merhaba.

İsteğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Bunu inceleyeceğiz ve bir karara varıldığında e-posta yoluyla yanıt vereceğiz. 

Hello

is there any improvement?

best regards

Av.Mustafa KUL

• Administrator
On 4/25/2020 at 7:19 AM, JPOFJAX said:

re:  Serbian 1 oz Silver Nikola Tesla Coin Series

Hello.

Please provide your certification number, so we may research your request. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 4/25/2020 at 10:34 PM, Av.Mustafa KuL said:

Hello

is there any improvement?

best regards

Av.Mustafa KUL

Hello, Av.Mustafa KUL.

Your request for new competitive sets were received on April 10th and are in our queue. Requests are processed in the order they are received. Thank you for your patience.

• Administrator
On 4/25/2020 at 12:11 AM, ford. said:

1st W mint mark Jefferson Nickel. Cert #5837548-083

The 2020 W 5c PF coin is eligible in all Jefferson Proof Sets, Jefferson complete sets, and elsewhere where other Proof Jeffersons are eligible. Thank you.

I'm not sure I am writing this in the right place. First post for a newbie! I just wanted to say I thought a logical and easy set for lots of people would be Silver Eisenhower Dollars 1971-1976, mint & proof set. It was the first set I put together. Fun for those that do not want all the Eisenhower's and the Clad Dollars are just not as nice. Thanks for your time!

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Miss Chanandler Bong said:

I'm not sure I am writing this in the right place. First post for a newbie! I just wanted to say I thought a logical and easy set for lots of people would be Silver Eisenhower Dollars 1971-1976, mint & proof set. It was the first set I put together. Fun for those that do not want all the Eisenhower's and the Clad Dollars are just not as nice. Thanks for your time!

Hello and welcome, Miss Chanandler!

Our team feels these coins have sufficient representation in the competitive NGC Registry. You may create a Custom set, if you wish. Please let us know when we may assist in the future. You may also reach us at registry@NGCcoin.com.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Jerry Lambright said:

Bahamas $25 gold flamingo 2818247-003 PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO needs to be added

Thanks for the request, Jerry. You may enter your coin here:

Category: Bahamas
Set Name: Gold $25, 1992-Date, Proof

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Thomas78 said:

Can you add a Britannia, Silver 500 Pounds, 2018-Date, Proof registry set?

Thanks for the request, Thomas.

These coins are eligible here:

Category: Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion
Set Name: Britannia, Silver 500 Pounds, 1 Kilo, 2018-Date, Proof

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Jerry Lambright said:

BAHAMAS $5 GOLD HOLE IN ONE 2818320-004 NEEDS GOLD CATEGORY 

Hello, Jerry.

You may enter your coin here:

Bahamas, Gold $5, 1992-Date, Proof

Thank you.