• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
37 37

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/24/2020 at 5:55 PM, LTMcCord said:

Please consider adding two sets: Chile 5 cent coins (Medio Decimo, Cinco Centavos, 5 centavos) and Chile 20 Centavos. Thanks

Hello and thank you for the requests.

Please send any relevant certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, and we will add this to our queue of requests to research. 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

Here are a few certifications numbers for the Chile coins. 4357316-076, 2022455-007, 2636981-018, 2636981-019, 3896489-057.

Hello, LTMcCord.

We will add your request to the queue of requests and email you when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:04 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, LTMcCord.

We will add your request to the queue of requests and email you when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

Another new set request: Uruguay 20 Cents. Here is an NGC Registry #...2774459-010.

I promise this is the last one for a while, at least. Honduras 20 Cents. As you can tell I am an avid, perhaps obsessed, collector of 20 cent pieces. Here is an NGC certification number: 2638532-031.

14 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

Another new set request: Uruguay 20 Cents. Here is an NGC Registry #...2774459-010.

Hello, 

We will add your request to our queue for review.  We process requests in the order in which they are received.  Thank you.

Can you add a set for Bolivia 20 Cents, please? Here are 2 NGC Certification numbers: 2760537-017, 2792613-022. Thanks and I'm sorry to be such a bother.

Hello, 

We will add your request to our queue for review.  We process requests in the order in which they are received.  Thank you.

I promise this is the last one for a while, at least. Honduras 20 Cents. As you can tell I am an avid, perhaps obsessed, collector of 20 cent pieces. Here is an NGC certification number: 2638532-031.

Hello, 

I just looked at this post for the 1st time.  NGC has done a nice job in addressing many "WORLD" collector interest with expanding the registry ... what about getting back to some basics. Can you create a competitive a "US Pattern" Registry.  the current custom set category "Patterns" is a mess ... over  110 sets but it is much  like the old "Wild Wild West"  with it being a catch all for every kind of set created that does not fit in somewhere else.  At least PCGS recognize US Patterns as a major US coin category.

Can you think about this ... thanks

Nice job in the registry with all the new moves and working with the ANA

Hello & thank you for this service!

I noticed that TUNISIA is seriously under-represented in the Competitive Sets category; kindly review my last two Custom Sets (entitled Tunisia (Ottoman rule) Gold 25 & 100 Riyal sets) and let me know if it is possible for "management" to approve a competitive set or two for these beautiful coins.

Thank you.

SuphiO

Hi, I have a complete set of Silver Eagles.. MS-69 with all the 2015,16,17, lost for the word.. extra mintage.. and awaiting the 2020 MS-69 to really finish it. But is ANACS certified.. any plans in the future for NGC and ANACS to join. Was just at ANACS web site.. and for some reason my coins do not register with them. I have called.. but no luck. So can you register a complete set like that..all I think it will be 44 coins total.. ok thanks.. 

• Administrator
On 1/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, SuphiO said:

Greetings,

My first inquiry on this topic, I'm quite new; I could not find a category under Tunisia heading for Ottoman gold coinage minted in Tunis. Suggested categories could be (like KM catalog) for each Sultan or for denomination (e.g. gold 25 Piasters etc)

Please advise. I will gladly provide an excel/jpg list if you reply with NGC preferred format.

Thank you

Hello, SuphiO.

Thanks for the request. Please list your related NGC certification numbers for our team to consider. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 2/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, mania said:

I just looked at this post for the 1st time.  NGC has done a nice job in addressing many "WORLD" collector interest with expanding the registry ... what about getting back to some basics. Can you create a competitive a "US Pattern" Registry.  the current custom set category "Patterns" is a mess ... over  110 sets but it is much  like the old "Wild Wild West"  with it being a catch all for every kind of set created that does not fit in somewhere else.  At least PCGS recognize US Patterns as a major US coin category.

Can you think about this ... thanks

Nice job in the registry with all the new moves and working with the ANA

Hello and thanks for the feedback, mania.

We appreciate your support. We may consider adding US patterns down the road, but not at this point. Please let us know when we may assist in the future with the NGC Registry.

• Administrator
On 2/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, SuphiO said:

I noticed that TUNISIA is seriously under-represented in the Competitive Sets category; kindly review my last two Custom Sets (entitled Tunisia (Ottoman rule) Gold 25 & 100 Riyal sets) and let me know if it is possible for "management" to approve a competitive set or two for these beautiful coins.

Thank you.

SuphiO

Hello, SuphiO.

Thanks for the request. Please list your related NGC certification numbers for our team to consider. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 2/2/2020 at 3:39 AM, VittorioP said:

1962 GUATEMALA 50C

1964 NORWAY S10K

AH1329(1911) MOROCCO RIAL

1753 AUSTRIA TALER HALL DAV-1120 M.THERESA

1814 SWITZERLND 4F LUCERNE

Hello.

On 2/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, SuphiO said:

Thank you.

SuphiO

Thank you for your help.. Two pictures, listing my coins, for the two new categories I requested for consideration.

Screenshot_20200203-103146_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200203-103243_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please create new category for following Bashlow Restrikes #

4763297-001 thru 006 preferably under Territorial Issues and Confederate States subcategory  Confederate States of America as it is in theNGC Census.

Bootjack

• Administrator
On 2/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, cardan said:

Roman Empire 307-337-AD Constantine 1

ROMANO-GALLIC EMPIRE

Hello, cardan.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, SuphiO said:

Thank you for your help.. Two pictures, listing my coins, for the two new categories I requested for consideration.

Screenshot_20200203-103146_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200203-103243_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you.

We will add these new competitive sets to the queue of pending set requests: 

Tunisia:                                                                                               

Gold 25 Piastre, AH1278-AH1291, (1862-1874), Circulation Issue               

Gold 25 Piastre, AH1294-AH1298, (1877-1881), Circulation Issue

Gold 100 Piastre, AH1272-AH1274, (1856-1858),Circulation Issue

Gold 100 Piastre, AH1279-AH1286, (1863-1874), Circulation Issue

Muhammad Bey, Milled Coinage, AH1298-AH1300, (1881-1883), Circulation Issue

• Administrator
On 2/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, Bootjack said:

Please create new category for following Bashlow Restrikes #

4763297-001 thru 006 preferably under Territorial Issues and Confederate States subcategory  Confederate States of America as it is in theNGC Census.

Bootjack

We are researching your request. Thank you for the certification information.

9 hours ago, Bootjack said:

Please create new category for following Bashlow Restrikes 

4763297-001 thru 006 

thank you

Hello, 

Thank you for the request.  Our Senior Team has determined these restrikes are better suited for a Custom Registry set.  We do plan to add Custom Sets to the new NGC Registry in a future release. 

You may check for any announcement when the Custom sets do become available on NGCcoin.com here:

1. Chat boards on NGCcoin.com: https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/forum/5-ngc-registry/.
  2. News on NGCcoin.com: https://www.ngccoin.com/news/

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, Bootjack said:

Will you automatically place these coins into this Custom Registry?

Thank you for your attention 

Hello, Bootjack.

You will need to create your own Custom Set. We will send directions on how to do so. Thank you.