• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

I noticed that there's a distinct lack of competition sets for collectors of gold and silver coins from the German States that were part of the German Empire (1871-1925).

For example, I just won at auction a 10 Mark 1907J Bremen gold coin, NGC number 12062781-027. There is no Bremen set I can add this coin to. 

PCGS for example has the Bremen complete silver and gold set (circulation strikes):

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/bremen-complete-silver-gold-set-circulation-strikes-1904-1907/2300

It would be great if a similar set could be added for NGC. 

It would be nice if you could also include German States 20 and 10 Mark Type Sets (circulation strikes) like those included by PCGS:

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/german-states-20-mark-type-set-circulation-strikes-1871-1915/2394

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/german-states-10-mark-type-set-circulation-strikes-1872-1913/2391

Finally I am also missing a complete 5 Mark gold coin set (1877-1888) (German states, Empire) like the one offered by PCGS

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/german-states-5-mark-gold-complete-set-circulation-strikes-1877-1878/2387

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Goldkrone said:

I noticed that there's a distinct lack of competition sets for collectors of gold and silver coins from the German States that were part of the German Empire (1871-1925).

For example, I just won at auction a 10 Mark 1907J Bremen gold coin, NGC number 12062781-027. There is no Bremen set I can add this coin to. 

PCGS for example has the Bremen complete silver and gold set (circulation strikes):

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/bremen-complete-silver-gold-set-circulation-strikes-1904-1907/2300

It would be great if a similar set could be added for NGC. 

It would be nice if you could also include German States 20 and 10 Mark Type Sets (circulation strikes) like those included by PCGS:

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/german-states-20-mark-type-set-circulation-strikes-1871-1915/2394

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/german-states-10-mark-type-set-circulation-strikes-1872-1913/2391

Finally I am also missing a complete 5 Mark gold coin set (1877-1888) (German states, Empire) like the one offered by PCGS

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/germany/german-states/german-states-5-mark-gold-complete-set-circulation-strikes-1877-1878/2387

Thanks for the requests, Goldkrone.

We appreciate your interest. We will add your requests to the queue of new set requests and send you an email when a decision has been reached.

Can you please consider adding the following sets:

Italian States Naples & Sicily,Ferdinando II Circulation Issue

Italian States Naples & Sicily,Francesco II Circulation Issue

Italian Somaliland 1925 Circulation Issue

• Administrator
12 hours ago, chookcity said:

Can you please consider

Australian complete proof set (1955-1963)

Thanks for the request, chookcity.

Can you please send any relevant NGC cert. numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research this? Thank you.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, W-30 said:

Can you please consider adding the following sets:

Italian States Naples & Sicily,Ferdinando II Circulation Issue

Italian States Naples & Sicily,Francesco II Circulation Issue

Italian Somaliland 1925 Circulation Issue

Hello and thank you, W30.

Can you please send any relevant NGC cert. numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research this request? 

• Administrator
On 1/18/2020 at 7:34 PM, chookcity said:

Hi Ali E.

What set will this coin fit in?    4706880-002

Thanks

Hello, chookcity.

You may enter your coin in this new set: Australia - Decimal: Cent, Bronze, 30.8mm, 1955-1964, Proof. Thanks for the request!

• Administrator
On 1/18/2020 at 8:55 PM, martinshell381 said:

Hard times tokens

Thanks for the request, martinshell381.

These tokens are best suited for a Custom NGC Registry set. In the future, we will add Custom NGC Registry sets to the new NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com. We do not yet have a date for this. You may still create Custom Registry sets here: Collectors-Society.com.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
On 1/18/2020 at 4:47 PM, sustasnum said:

Pls add this

Serbia 1897

Yugoslavia 1920 

Yugoslavia 1925

Yugoslavia 1931

Yugoslavia 1938 complete coinage

Thanks

Hello and thank you for your interest, sustasnum.

Can you please send any relevant NGC certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research your request?

Hi Ali E.

Thanks

Hello, chookcity.

You may enter your coin in this new set: Australia - Decimal: Cent, Bronze, 30.8mm, 1955-1964, Proof. 

Hi Again Ali E,

These coins are Pre - Decimal not Decimal. Can you have this corrected Please. 

Thanks

• Administrator
3 hours ago, chookcity said:

Hi Ali E.

Thanks

Hello, chookcity.

You may enter your coin in this new set: Australia - Decimal: Cent, Bronze, 30.8mm, 1955-1964, Proof. 

Hi Again Ali E,

These coins are Pre - Decimal not Decimal. Can you have this corrected Please. 

Thanks

Our apologies for any confusion, chookcity.

This set is located here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/australia/australia-pre-decimal/7661/.

Edited by Ali E.

35 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Our apologies for any confusion, chookcity.

This set is located here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/australia/australia-pre-decimal/7661/.

Hi Again Ali E,

Sorry to trouble you again. I would like to add the following coins to this set but it tells me they are not valid for slot?

3481493-001

4459564-010

4475532-003

4488383-009

1521582-001

Thanks Again

•  

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, chookcity said:

Hi Again Ali E,

Sorry to trouble you again. I would like to add the following coins to this set but it tells me they are not valid for slot?

3481493-001

4459564-010

4475532-003

4488383-009

1521582-001

Thanks Again

•  

Hello, chookcity.

Please follow the directions on your screen. We will send you an email with directions, also. Thank you.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Lamarbat said:

Niue Avengers - Age of Ultron1615895779_Avengers-AgeofUltron.thumb.jpg.bc09d7fee856d1e73721101d69a9324e.jpg

Thanks for the request, lamarbat.

Our team feels these coins have sufficient representation in these two competitive sets:

• Silver $2, 2006-2016, Proof and Prooflike
  • Silver $2, 2015, Proof and Prooflike

Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Kominsky Collection said:

Gold Bullion, 1986-Date, Proofs please

Hello and thanks for the request, KC.

We will add this set to our new set request list. Meanwhile, your proofs may go here: Gold Bullion Issues, 1986-Date, Complete.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Coin Maestro said:

Could you please create a set for 2000-Date Belgium Silver 5 Euro coins, I am sending in more coins to get certified by you. Thank you in advance. Also is it possible to have a multi-country set for Marvel coins ?

Hello, CM.

We will work on this new set in the coming weeks: Belgium: Silver 5 Euro, 2008-Date, Proof. Thanks for the request. 

Hi Ali,

Can we please have the following sets?

Australia Threepence Elizabeth II 1953-1963 Proof 

Australia Sixpence Elizabeth II 1953-1963 Proof

Thanks,

Edited by chookcity

• Administrator
16 hours ago, chookcity said:

Hi Ali,

Can we please have the following sets?

Australia Threepence Elizabeth II 1953-1963 Proof 

Australia Sixpence Elizabeth II 1953-1963 Proof

Thanks,

Good Morning, chookcity.

We will create these two new sets in the next few weeks. Thanks for the interest.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, BanglaNotes said:

Please add Bangladesh Set 🇧🇩 

Hello, Banglanotes.

Can you please send any relevant certification  numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, so we may research this request? Thank you.

Greetings,

My first inquiry on this topic, I'm quite new; I could not find a category under Tunisia heading for Ottoman gold coinage minted in Tunis. Suggested categories could be (like KM catalog) for each Sultan or for denomination (e.g. gold 25 Piasters etc)

Please advise. I will gladly provide an excel/jpg list if you reply with NGC preferred format.

Thank you

• Administrator
On 1/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, SuphiO said:

Greetings,

My first inquiry on this topic, I'm quite new; I could not find a category under Tunisia heading for Ottoman gold coinage minted in Tunis. Suggested categories could be (like KM catalog) for each Sultan or for denomination (e.g. gold 25 Piasters etc)

Please advise. I will gladly provide an excel/jpg list if you reply with NGC preferred format.

Thank you

Welcome and thank you for the interest, SuphiO.

Please send any relevant certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, and we will add this to our queue of requests to research.