• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
37 37

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Type&Ike said:

Can USA Jefferson Nickels 1938-1964 Circulation and Proof be added?

Thank you for the request, Type&Ike.

Our team feels that Jefferson nickels have adequate representation in the NGC Registry. You may view the 13 different set categories here: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/united-states/nickels/.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, NateNoei said:

NGC Ancients

Hello, Nate.

Thank you for the request. We have no plans for a competitive "Ancients" category at this point in time. We do have an Ancient Custom NGC Registry category here: https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/wcm/CoinCustomSetListing.aspx?csc=12. These sets are eligible for annual awards, as well. In the future, we do plan on migrating the Custom Sets to the new registry on NGCcoin.com. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

13 hours ago, intalau said:

15 Rupien German East Africa. 

Hello, 

Please provide the NGC certification numbers along with your request to registry@ngccoin.com.  We will be happy to research the best way to display your coins.  Thank you.

13 hours ago, intalau said:

India Portuguese  Coins before 1804

Hello, 

Please provide the NGC certification numbers along with your request to registry@ngccoin.com.  We will be happy to research the best way to display your coins.  Thank you.

Can you please consider adding another category for polish.

Silver 10 Zlotych, Polish Cavalry 

Best Regards,
Mateusz Filipek

Edited by Vipek

• Administrator
On 1/4/2020 at 2:15 PM, Vipek said:

Can you please consider adding another category for polish.

Silver 10 Zlotych, Polish Cavalry 

Best Regards,
Mateusz Filipek

Hello and thanks for the request. Can you please send any relevant certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research your request?

On 12/19/2019 at 9:01 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Morpheus1967.

We have your request for this slot in the queue of updates from the award freeze period. That slot will be added here: 

Category: Canada - Commemorative

Set Type: One Dollar, Commemorative Issues, 1981-Date, Proof

Hey Ali.  I see the slot has been added to the set, but it still will not allow me to add the coin.

Also, I am curious as to how this coin was deemed to be a commemorative?  Per the RCM, this is the first of a series, much like the maples.  As the years pass and more coins are released, is it possible these coins will branch off into their own set?  

Thanks.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Hey Ali.  I see the slot has been added to the set, but it still will not allow me to add the coin.

Also, I am curious as to how this coin was deemed to be a commemorative?  Per the RCM, this is the first of a series, much like the maples.  As the years pass and more coins are released, is it possible these coins will branch off into their own set?  

Thanks.

Hello, Morpheus1967.

Thanks for the interest. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. We may look into creating a separate set category in the future when other coins of this type are issued.

1 hour ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Morpheus1967.

Thanks for the interest. We will send directions to the email address we have on file for you. We may look into creating a separate set category in the future when other coins of this type are issued.

Received the email and submitted through the process.  Thanks again!

I see a set was opened for netherlands gold ducats 1600-1749.  But, it is only for Holland mint, not any of the other provinces (Utrecht, West Friesland, Kampen, Zwolle, Gelderland, etc.)  Can that same set be expanded to include the coins of the other mints?  Holland is just one of the various provincial mints striking essentially the same gold ducats in that time period.  thank you

1 hour ago, deposito said:

I see a set was opened for netherlands gold ducats 1600-1749.  But, it is only for Holland mint, not any of the other provinces (Utrecht, West Friesland, Kampen, Zwolle, Gelderland, etc.)  Can that same set be expanded to include the coins of the other mints?  Holland is just one of the various provincial mints striking essentially the same gold ducats in that time period.  thank you

Hello deposito, 

Please provide relevant NGC certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com and we will research your request.  Thank you.

10 hours ago, deposito said:

3922568-007

2814280-001

2839276-002

3937143-002

3748561-014

3638078-001

3937596-006

4717579-005

Thank you

Thank you for the cert numbers.  We will add your request to our queue for review.  We process requests in the order in which they are received.

hello, Could you please create these 2 coins on (NGC Census) Report, to make sure see how many pcs was graded?

1981 YEMEN/YEMEN A.R./S.ARABIA 250F

NGC MS 66
2839247-032

--------------------------------------------------

AH1376(1957) Saudi Arab 2G

NGC Grade
MINT ERROR MS 66
Pedigree
Obv & Rev Lamination
2839259-048

----------------------------------------------------

and thank you so much

Edited by دِرهَـم
to add another coin

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Lord Dirham said:

hello, Could you please create these 2 coins on (NGC Census) Report, to make sure see how many pcs was graded?

NGC MS 66
2839247-032

--------------------------------------------------

AH1376(1957) Saudi Arab 2G

NGC Grade
MINT ERROR MS 66
Pedigree
Obv & Rev Lamination
2839259-048

----------------------------------------------------

and thank you so much

Hello.

Mint Error coins, due to their unique nature, are not included on the NGC Census. Please contact Customer Service if you have other questions. You may reach them at service@ngccoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646. Thank you.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Lord Dirham said:

Ok then ADD this coin, please:

NGC MS 66
2839247-032

Hello, Lord Dirham.

Please post census questions here.

Hello

What´s about following categories?

- Germany 3 Mark Baden Proof Issue

- Germany 200 Mark Weimarer Republik Proof Issue

- 2 Reichsmark Weimarer Republik 1925-1931 Proof Issue

- GERMANY 3M 1922-1923 WEIMAR CONSTITUTION LEGEND AROUND EAGLE Proof Issue

GERMANY HAMBURG GOLD Gold Pattern of Dreiling, Sechsling and Schilling

Moreover I would appreciate it if there is a possibility to add PCGS graded GERMAN STATE and GERMAN EMPIRE coins to my registry.

Greetings from the north of germany

• Administrator
18 hours ago, A. Hack said:

Hello

What´s about following categories?

- Germany 3 Mark Baden Proof Issue

- Germany 200 Mark Weimarer Republik Proof Issue

- 2 Reichsmark Weimarer Republik 1925-1931 Proof Issue

- GERMANY 3M 1922-1923 WEIMAR CONSTITUTION LEGEND AROUND EAGLE Proof Issue

GERMANY HAMBURG GOLD Gold Pattern of Dreiling, Sechsling and Schilling

Moreover I would appreciate it if there is a possibility to add PCGS graded GERMAN STATE and GERMAN EMPIRE coins to my registry.

Greetings from the north of germany

Hello, A. Hack.

Thanks for the request. Can you please send your relevant NGC certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research your request? NGC has no plans to accept world coins into the NGC Registry. You may create a Custom Set, if you wish.

Can you please consider adding the following set: London set

Norway: 50 øre 1942 Nickel Brass, 25 øre 1942 Nickel Brass, 10 øre 1942 Nickel Brass.

These coins had a special place in Norwegian WW2 occupation history. They were produced in London, but never put into circulation.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Vegard said:

Can you please consider adding the following set: London set

Norway: 50 øre 1942 Nickel Brass, 25 øre 1942 Nickel Brass, 10 øre 1942 Nickel Brass.

These coins had a special place in Norwegian WW2 occupation history. They were produced in London, but never put into circulation.

Thanks for the interest, Vegard.

This would be more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry set. In the future, we will add Custom NGC Registry sets to the new NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com.  We do not yet have a specific date for this. You may still create Custom Registry sets on the Collectors-Society.com website.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, dgs said:

i would like to have personal set which includes Philadelphia mint issued coins for the year 1878. I thought I had one, before this new setup.

Hello and thanks for your request.

Please click here: 

Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

My request for a new NGC registry set is.

Toned Specimen Examples of Jefferson Nickels; In context there would be the same categories as the regular registry but this would display in particularly toned examples featuring all prior categories such as follows.

Set Category
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1938-Date, Circulation Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1938-1964, Circulation Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1965-Date, Circulation Issue
Toned Jefferson Wartime Nickels 1942-1945, Circulation Issue
Toned Jefferson Wartime Nickels 1942-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties
Toned Jefferson Nickels, Westward Journey, 2004-2005, Circulation Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels, Westward Journey, 2004-2005, Proof Issue
Set Category
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1938-Date, Proof Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1938-1942, Proof Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1950-Date, Proof Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1950-1964, Proof Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1965-Date, Proof Issue
Toned Jefferson Nickels 1938-Date, Complete Set

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, rpjcpa said:

Request new slots for Maundy coins by date for the following years:

Thx.  Rog

Hello and thanks for the request.

We will not be creating additional Maundy year sets at this point in time. You may add them to the existing competitive sets. Please let us know if you need assistance.