• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, DFA.

Thanks for the question. We will not be making a separate set for those coins. You may add them in the Registry wherever you would add similar proof coins, i.e. half dollar, silver eagle, dime, and ATB coins.

• Administrator

Due to the fact that we have now graded larger numbers of these sets and due to customer feedback, we will be adding separate slots for these Eagle coins in the Varieties sets.

You may also add LIMITED EDITION SET coins elsewhere in the Registry in slots wherever you would add similar proof coins, i.e. half dollar, silver eagle, dime, and ATB coins.

Edited by Ali E.

Hi Ali,

Here are some new issues for the Canada>Bullion>Silver Maples with Privy Marks set.

I have just submitted the F15 privy maple under the submission #2796328.

1. 2014 Horse with Chinese Character double privy issued by the Bank of China.

2. 2015 E=MC2 (Theory of Relativity) privy issued by Bullion Exchanges Ltd.

3. 2015 F15 privy with radial lines issued by RCM and sold in Europe and through F15 subscription program.

I have included more information and pictures of the coins in my journal:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8593077&Main=378147#Post8593077

Thank you in advance! Have a great day!

Josh

• Administrator

ComeToCanadaNGC, thanks for the requests.

We will look into the possibility of adding Registry slots for these once we have graded more of these. Thank you.

• Administrator

Thanks for the request, JayCarr.

At this point in time, this single coin is more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry Set. Thank you.

I would like to see you split up the $1 silver commeratives. Currently there is only

Modern Commemorative Silver Dollars, 1983-Date, Mint State and Proof.

the 50c commems have, mint, proof, complete.

I would like to see the $1 commems the same.

• Administrator

Hello, asdfgh.

Thanks for the question. Our team has concluded that these coins already have sufficient representation in the NGC Registry. Thank you.

I understand what you are saying. However the modern silver $1 is a huge set. You have alot of sets split into unc and proof. I would rather see the 2 sets (unc,proof) and not the complete if you think there are too many sets.

Hi Ali,

Here are some new issues for the Canada>Bullion>Silver Maples with Privy Marks set.

1. 2014 Horse with Chinese Character double privy issued by the Bank of China.

2. 2015 E=MC2 (Theory of Relativity) privy issued by Bullion Exchanges Ltd.

3. 2015 F15 privy with radial lines issued by RCM and sold in Europe and through F15 subscription program.

Thank you in advance! Have a great day!

Josh

Hello Ali,

The grades have started rolling in on these coins. Can the fine folks at NGC add the slots to the Privy Maple section?

I know I keep asking for updates (and I feel a little guilty), but that Royal Canadian Mint up there just keeps issuing more and more and more coins (and more) :D

Here are the most recent coins for the sets:

World Sets Canada - Commemorative > Silver $5, Commemorative Issues, 1998-Date, Complete

World Sets Canada - Commemorative > Silver $5, Commemorative Issues, 1998-Date, Proof

2014 S$5 CANADA - Alice Munro

2015 S$5 CANADA - Bald Eagle

2015 S$5 CANADA - Cornelius Krieghoff, Moccasin Seller

2015 S$5 CANADA - Cornelius Krieghoff, Hunter in Winter

2015 S$5 CANADA - Cornelius Krieghoff, Indian Wigwam in Montagnais

All the best,

Josh

• Administrator

Hi, Josh.

Thanks for the requests. We will get those S$5 Commemorative slots added. Do you have certification numbers you can provide for the Privy coins? If you prefer, you may email them to me at aemery@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Hello,

Would you please consider adding additional Japan 50 sen sets? Perhaps the 'Dragons' (1873-1905) which are all Meiji era, and the 'Rising Sun' versions, which spans both Meiji and Taisho years. So, either two or three sets depending on how they are split.

Thanks,

Stork/Cathy

When will the 2015 March of Dimes Roosevelt's be added to the registry ?

2015-P Silver Reverse Proof

2015-W Silver Proof

Thank you

Hello!

Suggestion and correction. Correction, Mexico: you have listed " Gold Escudo Type Set, Hand on Book, 1825-1870, Circulation Issue" in the Spanish Colony. These Escudos were not minted during the Colony but are part of the Reales/Escudos system.

New suggestions for Mexico First Republic:

Mexico, circulation issue: Cap & Rays 1/2 real KM#370 several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: Cap & Rays real KM#372 several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: Cap & Rays 2 reales KM#374 several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: Cap & Rays 4 reales KM#375 several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: Liberty head cuartilla (1/4 de real) KM#368several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: 1/2 Escudo hand on book KM#378 several varieties several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: 2 Escudos hand on book KM#380 several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: 4 Escudos hand on book KM#381 several varieties

Mexico, circulation issue: 8 Escudos hand on book KM#383 several varieties

Thanks for considering!

• Administrator

Thanks for the inquiry.

We have added two separate slots for the 2015 W Proof dime and the 2015 P Reverse Proof dime in the Dime sets where it is appropriate.

• Administrator

Hello, Meade Collection.

We will look into your requests and get back to you. Thanks for the inquiry.

Hi, Josh.

Thanks for the requests. We will get those S$5 Commemorative slots added. Do you have certification numbers you can provide for the Privy coins? If you prefer, you may email them to me at aemery@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Hi Ali,

Here are the certification numbers you requested to add the slots to (World Sets Canada - Bullion - Silver Maple Leafs - With Privy Marks):

2015 Canada S$5 F15 Privy Maple (2796328-001)

2014 Canada S$5 Horse Chinese Characters Double Privy Reverse Proof (2661698-008)

2015 Canada S$5 E=MC2 Privy Reverse Proof (4266039-214) - has since been added

and for the set (World Sets Canada - Bullion - Silver $50 (Five Ounces), 2006-Date, Proof):

2015 Canada S$50 In Flanders Fields Colorized (4267971-013)

Thanks again Ali! Have a great day :)

Josh.

Edited by ComeToCanadaNGC

That was pretty fast! Thanks for the 1873-1905 set and the 1906-1938 type sets :)

Would it also be able to add a full 50 sen 1906-1917 set for the Rising Sun version? There is an Emperor change in there, so there is a 1912 for Meiji and Taisho era...some of these sets seem to do a break with the Emperor, not the design.

Also, there were a few coin options missing for the 1912-1917 slot in the type set, including 1914, 1916 and 1917.

For the 1873-1905 sets the slots for years 1885, 1898, 1899, 1900, 1903, 1904, and 1905 are missing. Plus there is a slot for 1875, but JNDA does not show any coins minted for that year. 1880 was a presentation set only (I think) year and the mintage was only 179, not really for circulation. I've seen other sets where dates like that were 'for exhibition only'...not sure if this one qualifies.

Anyway, awesome for getting the sets up...I just have a few more coins in the missing years I'd like to add though.

Thanks so much!

Edited by Stork

• Administrator

Hello, Stork, and thank you for the feedback.

We will look into your new set request. We did grade 1880 50 Sen; we will look into the possibility of making that slot non-competitive. We have also created a new 50S set: Japan: 50 Sen, 1901-1905, Circulation Issue. If there is a coin missing from a slot in a set, then you may go ahead and add your coin, anyway.

RE: **NGC: Coin is not showing as AVAILABLE or is NOT VALID FOR SLOT

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column. Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Ali.

Thanks for the additions. Awesome Job. You answered several of my questions before I even asked.

I also wanted to bring the following to your attention. When looking at the Price Guide for the Spain 40 Reales KM# 616.2 1861-1863, the slots for 1862 and 1862 will reflect a specific value for the XF40 Grade. However, for the MS60 Grade, the price drops significantly. Can this be corrected? Here's an example: 2788248-004

Again, thanks Ali.

JayC

• Administrator

Hello, Jay, and thank you for the feedback.

NGC does not assign prices to World coins. A company called Numismedia provides prices for our website. Please direct any World pricing questions or comments to Numismedia, at 1-949-362-3786, or you may email them at info@numismedia.com. Thanks very much.