• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
4 hours ago, A WEGENER said:

Hello everyone,

please add the following Varities set of China:

S5Y Silk Road 1997 "Low Date" & "High Date" or extend the existing Registry Set for the Varities.

Thanks in advantage !

Hello, A WEGENER.

Thank you for the request. Those varieties are eligible in this slot: 1997 POUNDING SILK S5Y. We would not create separate slots for those varieties at this point as we have only graded a few of each type. We will send you directions on how to create this set type in case you are interested. Please let us know when we may assist next with the NGC Registry.

23 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, A WEGENER.

Thank you for the request. Those varieties are eligible in this slot: 1997 POUNDING SILK S5Y. We would not create separate slots for those varieties at this point as we have only graded a few of each type. We will send you directions on how to create this set type in case you are interested. Please let us know when we may assist next with the NGC Registry.

Hello Ali, 

thanks for your fast response.

If I follow the instructions the website tell me the following thing:

1997 CHINA S5Y BUDDHA STATUE SERIES III - LOW DATE NGC PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

The competitive NGC Registry doesn't accept this coin yet. This often means that the coin is new.

If you think this coin should be accepted, let us know.

Your coin does not fit in this slot.
Think this is a mistake? Let us know >

Find Eligible Sets
Edited by A WEGENER

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, A WEGENER said:

Hello Ali, 

thanks for your fast response.

If I follow the instructions the website tell me the following thing:

1997 CHINA S5Y BUDDHA STATUE SERIES III - LOW DATE NGC PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

The competitive NGC Registry doesn't accept this coin yet. This often means that the coin is new.

If you think this coin should be accepted, let us know.

Your coin does not fit in this slot.
Think this is a mistake? Let us know >

Find Eligible Sets

Hello.

You will need to follow the directions above all the way through and click LET US KNOW. This will put your coin in our administrative queue of coins to review and approve. Thank you.

Is there any interest in a 2019 set of the first "W" mint mark coins?? It would include the 5 America the beautiful quarters from the great American coin hunt and the three "W" Lincoln cents that were included in the 2019 mint, proof and silver proof sets.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Shawn brice said:

Is there any interest in a 2019 set of the first "W" mint mark coins?? It would include the 5 America the beautiful quarters from the great American coin hunt and the three "W" Lincoln cents that were included in the 2019 mint, proof and silver proof sets.

Thanks for the request, Shawn.

This type of set would be more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry Set. You may create one on our web site on collectors-society.com, if you wish:

How do I create a Custom Set on the Collectors Society web site?

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Simple Collector said:

How about a Roosevelt Dime 1946-1964 circulation set without FT or PL. etc. ? Right now there are 358 sets in the FT registry  and there just isn't enough FT coins available in some dates/MMs to be completed.

Thanks!

Thanks for the request, Simple Collector.

Our team will research your request and email you when a decision has been reached.

• Administrator
On 12/13/2019 at 2:13 PM, Bulgarian coinage said:

Hello,

will you create new slots for Bulgaria for following coins

1s 1912; 2s 1912; 5s 1912; 10s 1912; 20s 1912;

5s 1913; 10s 1913; 20s 1913;

5s 1917; 10s 1917; 20s 1917;

2 L 2015 and 2 L 2018

Regards!

Thanks for the requests. We will add your request to the queue of pending requests.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Satyricon said:

Please add the following New set of Italy.

New Select a Subcategory : Tuscany

New Select a Set category  Kingdom of Etruria

thank you.

Thanks for the requests. We will add your request to the queue of pending requests.

You say that the following set is finished, but as of now I can't find it to start a new set for my collection. Thank you.

Spain:

Provisional Government Coinage, 1869-1870, Complete Circulation Issue finished!

• Administrator
On 12/13/2019 at 8:24 PM, sky coins said:

Please consider adding Germany empire 5 mark circulation coins to your registry, thank you , Scott

Thanks for the request.

Please send any relevant certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, so we may research this.

• Administrator

h

1 minute ago, gherrmann44 said:

You say that the following set is finished, but as of now I can't find it to start a new set for my collection. Thank you.

Spain:

Hello.

Please clear your cache. It should be appearing. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, gherrmann44 said:

Spain:

Hello.

Sorry, this did not work. I tried opening a different browser and this did not work either. Chrome is my default browser and the other browser I tried is edge. Gary

1 hour ago, gherrmann44 said:
   4 minutes ago, gherrmann44 said:

Spain:

Hello.

Sorry, this did not work. I tried opening a different browser and this did not work either. Chrome is my default browser and the other browser I tried is edge. Gary

I got it, Thank you.

Hello, this is all new to me. I would like to see about starting either a Lovett Family registry or a registry for all the Lovett’s. Robert Lovett SR, Robert Lovett JR, George Lovett and John Lovett. I am starting to submit my collection of Lovett pieces to be graded and just got a top pop on my Buffalo Mechanics Institute.  Please let me know, thank you!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Ty Gemberling said:

Hello, this is all new to me. I would like to see about starting either a Lovett Family registry or a registry for all the Lovett’s. Robert Lovett SR, Robert Lovett JR, George Lovett and John Lovett. I am starting to submit my collection of Lovett pieces to be graded and just got a top pop on my Buffalo Mechanics Institute.  Please let me know, thank you!

Welcome, Ty Gemberling!

Please click on the links found here to get started: NGC Registry Help.  Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Looking to add the Canadian Peace Dollar to a set.  I am not exactly sure where it should go or if a new set should be created.  Example number is 5766098-008

Thanks

Hello, Morpheus1967.

We have your request for this slot in the queue of updates from the award freeze period. That slot will be added here: 

Category: Canada - Commemorative

Set Type: One Dollar, Commemorative Issues, 1981-Date, Proof

On Libertad 1 oz there is a Proof One per Year and a Proof with all varieties.

On Libertad 1 oz MS, there is only one category with all varieties. 

With MS, there seems to be many many varieties, with new ones popping up regularly.

Can we please have an MS 1 per year 1 oz Libertad category? 

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, jkierans said:

On Libertad 1 oz there is a Proof One per Year and a Proof with all varieties.

On Libertad 1 oz MS, there is only one category with all varieties. 

With MS, there seems to be many many varieties, with new ones popping up regularly.

Can we please have an MS 1 per year 1 oz Libertad category? 

Thanks for the request.

We will add this new set category to the list of pending additions.

Hi Ali,

I haven't looked through all the requests, but have not seen anything about U.S. patterns. One could imagine a large set for all Judd designations, and smaller sets by metal, denomination, or date. My own interest is in half dimes, so I'd like to see a set for half dime patterns. Thanks.

• Administrator
On 12/23/2019 at 11:19 PM, Electric Peak said:

Hi Ali,

I haven't looked through all the requests, but have not seen anything about U.S. patterns. One could imagine a large set for all Judd designations, and smaller sets by metal, denomination, or date. My own interest is in half dimes, so I'd like to see a set for half dime patterns. Thanks.

Happy Holidays, ElectricPeak.

Thank you for the request. Our team has determined the set type you suggest is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. In the future, we will add Custom NGC Registry sets to the new NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com.  We do not yet have a specific date for this. At this point, you may still utilize the collectors-society.com web site to create a Custom set.

• Administrator
On 12/20/2019 at 11:05 PM, Vett said:

New Guinea & Papua New Guinea  -
G100K Mint State,
G100K Proof

Hello and thank you for the set requests.

Can you please send any relevant NGC certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, so we may research this? 

• Administrator
On 12/29/2019 at 12:46 AM, seth702 said:

Hello, Would it be possible to make a slot for Guatemala 10 Centavos. A Guatemala type set or a 10 Centavos type set from 1949 to 1959. Thank you

Hello, seth702.

Thank you for the request. We will add your request to the list of pending requests. We will send you an email when a decision has been reached.