• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Legacy Knights Numismatics said:

How about a Coin Club Tokens And Medals registry set?

Thanks for the request, Legacy Knights Numismatics.

Such a format would be more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry Set. Please let us know when we may assist next.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, AlexBooster said:

Hi! I hope you are doing fine!

What about a Maximilian Mexico Patterns Set?

Alex Booster

Thank you for the request, Alex.

These coins are more suitable for a Custom Registry set. Please let us know if you need assistance with the NGC Registry.

Hello Ali,

I would like to request 8 new sets be added to the registry.

Germany Kaiserreich 2 Mark Luebeck Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 2 Mark Saxony Weimar Eisenach Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Schwarzburg-Sondershausen Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Hesse-Darmstadt Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Wuerttemberg Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Saxony Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Anhalt-Dessau Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 5 mark Saxony Proof

and can u switch my set "Germany Kaiserreich Preussen 2 Mark Proof" and "Germany Kaiserreich Preussen 5 Mark Proof" " from  Category "circulation Issue" in a New  Category Set "Proof"?

Thanx a lot an greetings from Germany

Edited by Lordhelmlein

13 hours ago, James D. Vance said:

Can you have a registry for ancient and medieval coins?

Thank you for the request James.

These coins are more suitable for a Custom Registry set.  Please let us know if you need further assistance with the NGC registry.  You may email the registry team at registry@ngccoin.com.

7 hours ago, Lordhelmlein said:

Hello Ali,

I would like to request 8 new sets be added to the registry.

Germany Kaiserreich 2 Mark Luebeck Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 2 Mark Saxony Weimar Eisenach Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Schwarzburg-Sondershausen Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Hesse-Darmstadt Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Wuerttemberg Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Saxony Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 3 Mark Anhalt-Dessau Proof

Germany Kaiserreich 5 mark Saxony Proof

and can u switch my set "Germany Kaiserreich Preussen 2 Mark Proof" and "Germany Kaiserreich Preussen 5 Mark Proof" " from  Category "circulation Issue" in a New  Category Set "Proof"?

Thanx a lot an greetings from Germany

Hello, 

Would you please send certification numbers for these coins to registry@ngccoin.com?  We will be happy to research the best way to display your coins.  Unfortunately, your 2 and 5 Mark coins were inadvertently allowed in the circulation issue sets and have been removed.  We apologize for the confusion.  If you need further assistance, please email registry@ngccoin.com. 

Hi! 

Please create a collection with the full set of these two sets. That would be:

1) Silver 5 Bolivares, 1879-1936, Circulation Issue

2) Silver 5 Bolivares, 1879-1936, Circulation Issue with varieties

Existing NGC sets:

Silver 5 Bolivares, 1879-1889, Circulation Issue Done!

Silver 5 Bolivares, 1900-1936, One-Per-Date, Circulation Issue Done!

Could you please add this set?

The Venezuelan Central Bank issues commemorative coins which make a beautiful collection. The first commemorative coin was issued in 1930 and it should be an ongoing concern. Here is a list of the coins that would make up the set (with varieties).

image.thumb.png.c5484abc06a44c31661d2c414fa87b54.png

• Administrator

Thank you for the requests, FAS_Coins.

Our team will research your requests and get back to you via email when a decision has been reached. Please let us know when we may assist next.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Quarterman24 said:

Checking to see if it possible to create a 1965-1998 Complete Washington Quarter Set that includes circulation and proof quarters?

Thank you for the request, Quarterman24.

Our senior team feels that Washington Quarters have sufficient representation in the competitive NGC Registry. Please let us know when we may assist next.

Currently, the sets available for the pre-1871 German States are almost non-existent.  I realize that this can be a daunting area given the number of small States and denominations.  You would probably want to start with the most popularly collected issues first.  A good place to start would be the Kingdom of Bavaria Double Thalers issued between 1837 and 1869.  It would be a fairly large set with a nice mix of commemorative and regular issues as well as some rarities.

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Beau Newman said:

Currently, the sets available for the pre-1871 German States are almost non-existent.  I realize that this can be a daunting area given the number of small States and denominations.  You would probably want to start with the most popularly collected issues first.  A good place to start would be the Kingdom of Bavaria Double Thalers issued between 1837 and 1869.  It would be a fairly large set with a nice mix of commemorative and regular issues as well as some rarities.

Thank you for the request, Beau.

Please send any of your relevant certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, so we may research your request.

Good Morning - I have a request for Iran coinage sets:

1) Can you add a set for all circulation issue 20 Rial Coins from Iran? Current there is a type set, which does not encompass all the minted issues of this type. It should include the following dates/type:

- SH1350 (1971); SH1351 (1972); SH1352 (1973) KM# 1180; SH1352 (1973) KM# 1181; SH1353 (1974); SH1353 (1974) - 7th Asian Games; SH1354 (1975); MS2535 (1976) - 50th Ann. of Pahlavi Rule; MS2535-1976 FAO; MS2536 (1977); MS2536-1977 FAO; MS2537 (1978); SH1357 (1978); SH1357 (1978) - 50th Ann. of Bank Melli; SH1358-AH1400 (1979) - 1400th Ann. of Mohammad's Flight

2) Can you add a set for the proof commemorative issues for the 2500th Anniversary of the Persian Empire? It should include the following: 

- Silver Proof: 25 Rials; 50 Rials; 75 Rials; 100 Rials KM# 1187.1; 100 Rials KM# 1187.2; 200 Rials

- Gold Proof: 500 Rials; 750 Rials; 1000 Rials KM# 1191.1; 1000 Rials KM# 1191.2; 2000 Rials

Thank You!!

-Zandion

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Zandion 2010 said:

Good Morning - I have a request for Iran coinage sets:

1) Can you add a set for all circulation issue 20 Rial Coins from Iran? Current there is a type set, which does not encompass all the minted issues of this type. It should include the following dates/type:

- SH1350 (1971); SH1351 (1972); SH1352 (1973) KM# 1180; SH1352 (1973) KM# 1181; SH1353 (1974); SH1353 (1974) - 7th Asian Games; SH1354 (1975); MS2535 (1976) - 50th Ann. of Pahlavi Rule; MS2535-1976 FAO; MS2536 (1977); MS2536-1977 FAO; MS2537 (1978); SH1357 (1978); SH1357 (1978) - 50th Ann. of Bank Melli; SH1358-AH1400 (1979) - 1400th Ann. of Mohammad's Flight

2) Can you add a set for the proof commemorative issues for the 2500th Anniversary of the Persian Empire? It should include the following: 

- Silver Proof: 25 Rials; 50 Rials; 75 Rials; 100 Rials KM# 1187.1; 100 Rials KM# 1187.2; 200 Rials

- Gold Proof: 500 Rials; 750 Rials; 1000 Rials KM# 1191.1; 1000 Rials KM# 1191.2; 2000 Rials

Thank You!!

-Zandion

Thank you for the request, Zandion.

Can you please send any of your relevant NGC Certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, so we may research your request?

• Administrator
14 hours ago, COINSGALORE said:

The German empire Mark 1874-1915 Proof Issue. Will you be updating this set to include all coins from 1873-1916. I have many proof marks with no slots to enter them into. The set seems to be limited at this time.

Thanks for the request, COINSGALORE.

We will look into expanding the set or creating any new appropriate sets. Please let us know when we may assist next.

Good Morning Ali,

I would like to see some new sets for Peru covering at least the date range of 1918 through 1945.  The denominations are:

• 1 Centavo (Bronze)
  • 2 Centavos (Bronze)
  • 5 Centavos (Copper-Nickel & Brass)
  • 10 Centavos (Copper-Nickel & Brass)
  • 20 Centavos (Copper-Nickel & Brass)
  • 1/2 Sol (Brass)
  • 1 Sol (Brass)

Thanks!

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, coin928 said:

Good Morning Ali,

I would like to see some new sets for Peru covering at least the date range of 1918 through 1945.  The denominations are:

• 1 Centavo (Bronze)
  • 2 Centavos (Bronze)
  • 5 Centavos (Copper-Nickel & Brass)
  • 10 Centavos (Copper-Nickel & Brass)
  • 20 Centavos (Copper-Nickel & Brass)
  • 1/2 Sol (Brass)
  • 1 Sol (Brass)

Thanks!

Hello, coin928.

I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the request. We will look into this and get back to you via email. Please let us know when we may assist next.

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Robaire said:

Could you let me have the KM Number for each Centavo and Sol? 

Robaire

Hello, Robaire.

Thanks for your interest. If you obtain a recent copy of Krause's Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, you can find all coins by country and denomination and their corresponding KM#'s. 

23 hours ago, Filbullion said:

Hi Ali,

I would like to request to add:

Tokelau, $1 coin - Lunar Year 2017 to Date, Proof and Mint State

Thank you very much.

- Noel -

Hello, 

Thank you for the request.  Our team will research your request and respond by email once a decision has been reached. 

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Coin Maestro said:

Requesting a multi-denominational set for all Niue Star Wars coins - 1 oz, 2 oz, MS, PF, CuNi, Silver Plated, Gilt, etc. 

Thank you !!!!

Hello, Coin Maestro.

Thank you for the request. Our team has determined that a structure such as this is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

There's one world set missing for the silver corona/korona.

We have for Austria:

Silver Corona, 1892-1908, Circulation Issue
Silver Corona, 1912-1916, Circulation Issue

And we have for Hungary:

Silver Korona, 1892-1906, Circulation Issue

But the last of the four is missing for Hungary:
Silver Korona, 1912-1916, Circulation Issue

Please add the set in bold above. Thank you!

Edited by Jaelus

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Jaelus said:

There's one world set missing for the silver corona/korona.

We have for Austria:

Silver Corona, 1892-1908, Circulation Issue
Silver Corona, 1912-1916, Circulation Issue

And we have for Hungary:

Silver Korona, 1892-1906, Circulation Issue

But the last of the four is missing for Hungary:
Silver Korona, 1912-1916, Circulation Issue

Please add the set in bold above. Thank you!

Thank you for the request, Jaelus.

We will add a Korona set for those years in the near future. Please let us know when we my assist next.