• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

Hello Ali,

Request to add set to:

World Competitive Sets

Great Britain

Great Britain Type Sets

Other Type Sets

Maundy Type Sets Charles II - Elizabeth II

Can you add the following to the Great Britain Maundy Type Set?

Charles II Hammered Maundy ND (1660-62) 1P - 4P

Thanks for your kind assistance.

greysoldier CS4335

Edited by greysoldier

• Administrator

We have added the Ottoman requests to our new set request list. The multi-country request would be suitable for a custom set. Thanks for your interest.

Hi Ali,

Some additional Maundy Set assistance please. I am trying to add the following pieces to the my Maundy Type Set competitive set, but there are no slots.

The coins add to my custom set and are NGC verified. The coins are James II Maundy 1688 1P-4P with certification numbers of 3504361-002 to 005.

Can you help me add them to the competitive set as well ?

Thanks for your help again,

greysoldier CS4335

• Administrator

Hello, greysoldier.

To what type set are you referring, so we may look into it for you?

If your coin does not appear as I AVAILABLE COIN, you may still add the coin,as shown, below:

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know.

Edited by Ali E.

HI Ali,

The four 1688 James II Maundy coins are currently listed in my custom set ~ Maundy Money Part I (1660-1760). I am trying to get them added to my competitive Great Britain Maundy Type Set Charles II - Elizabeth II (Maundy on Parade). The 1688 Maundy set is slightly more scarce than the 1687 set that is already open in the competitive set.

I tried adding them in the competitive set but got the 'not valid for slot' and saved them.

Thanks again,

greysoldier CS4335

• Administrator

Hello, greysoldier.

Your request for the following new set:

Charles II Hammered Maundy ND (1660-62) Type Set, 1P - 4P

has been approved and added to the set-request list.

Thanks so much, and have a great weekend.

Ali:

I would like to see in the NGC Registry World Competitive Sets, a new Costa Rica 23-coin set with the COMPLETE GOLD PESOS SERIES (1864-1876), including G1P (KM 107.1, 107.2, 107.3, KM 116), G2P (KM 113 and 122), G5P (KM 114, 117 and 118), G10P (KM 115 and 123) and G20P (KM 119).

Thank you,

Piefort

• Administrator

Piefort,

Your request has been approved and added to our list, as shown below:

Costa Rica: Gold Peso Series, 1864-1876, Complete Circulation Issues

Thanks very much.

Hi Ali,

I see several more years available for Olympic commemoratives but not 1993. My S10Y 1993 Fencing Olympic Games Anniversary commemorative, cert# 3796001-022, still needs a home.

• Administrator

jgenn,

Thanks for the request. We do have this on our set request list. Do you mind sending me your certification numbers? If you could send them to aemery@ngccoin.com, that would be great. Thanks.

Hi Ali,

Please add the following two sets:

Great Britain: William & Mary Maundy Type Set,1P-4P, Circulation Issue

Great Britain: William III Maundy Type Set, 1P-4P, Circulation Issue

These would be just like the Charles II Hammered Maundy ND (1660-62) type set that you already have on request to add and will make the Maundy Type Set complete with all reigning monarchs included.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.

greysoldier CS4435

Why is the1976 silver proof bicentennial issue missing from the Kennedy Half Dollars, Silver, 1964-Date, Proof Issue set type?

Also, I'd like to request an Eisenhower Dollars, 1971-1978, Silver, Proof set type.

• Administrator

jmeaicp,

Your Eisenhower set request has been added to the set-request list. Thanks for the request. We are looking into your Kennedy request.

Edited by Ali E.