• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

I would really like to see the Panama sets expand a little, here are the sets I would be most interested in.

Panama- Centesimo 1935-1983 with proofs covering KM#'s 14, 17, 22, 22a, 33.1, 33.2, 45, 124, 125, and 132.

Panama- 1/10 Balboa 1930-1996 with proofs covering KM#'s 10.1, 18, 24, 10.2, 10, 87, and 127.

Thanks,

Don.

• Administrator

We are considering your new set requests and will get back to you on these. Thank you for your interest in NGC.

Ali E.,

To be geopolitically correct, the list for French Cochin China should read as follows:

First, French Cochin-China should be listed before French Indo-China and not China. Prior to 1885, French Indochina didn't existed. When it was combined with the protectorate of Annam, Tonkin, Laos and Cambodia, it then became French Indochina.

Second, Democratic State of South Vietnam, 1953 is incorrect. The correct title should be State of Vietnam, 1953 (inscription on coins "Quoc-Gia Vietnam"). The reason for this was prior to May 7, 1954 (conclusion of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu and the Geneva Accord) there wasn't a "North" or "South" Vietnam. The French Vichy government in Indochina was a puppet for the Japanese, mostly running the cities and large towns, whereas the countryside was then controlled by the "communist rebel" government ( Viet Minh). After the Geneva Accord, French Indochina was then split up into three countries: Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

Third and finally, the coins (dated 1953) of the "Quoc Gia Vietnam" (State of Vietnam) remained in circulation in South Vietnam until the new coins (dated 1960 and 1963) with the portrait of Ngo Dinh Diem with inscription "Vietnam Cong Hoa" (Republic of Vietnam) was issued in the early 1960's. The communist rebel coins (dated 1945 and 1946) with inscription "Vietnam Dan Chu Cong Hoa" (Democratic Republic of Vietnam) remained in circulation in the north until of the currency reform of 1959 and new coins (dated 1958 with coat of arms) went into circulation.

Quoc

• Administrator

coinsandmedals, Hash Tag, Stevenn55, and Cotevina, your requests have been added to the list. Thank you for your interest, and have a great day.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Cotevina, thank you for your comments. The chat board list is not intended as a formal and exact presentation of future sets. It is also not intended to be chronological in nature. It is an informal list for interested people to have an idea of what is coming in the future and what has been recently completed. We do appreciate your input, your knowledge, and your support of NGC. Have a great day.

I know these are listed but I wanted to show my interest as well in seeing these sets in the registry

Canada---2012 Complete Issue = this includes the last year of the Canadian 1c which has 2 versions

USA---First Year of Issue Sets = This is the one Id love to see as well as this is my main focus in collection NGC coins :foryou:

• Administrator

SquirreL,

We appreciate your interest. Due to quite a few variables, we have decided that a USA- FYOI set would be more appropriate for a Custom Registry Set. Please see below, if you are interested:

Add a New Custom Set

Edited by Ali E.

Hello again Ali,

I've been having some great luck in picking up some gorgeous German Zinc 10 Reichspfennigs as of late, and I would like to request a set for them, which would be: Germany, Third Reich 10 Reichspfennig Zinc 1940-1945

As always,thanks so very much for your kind time and attention

~Mohawk

• Administrator

Good Afternoon, Mohawk.

I see you already have a Registry set here:

WWII Military Coinage (1940-1941), 10 Reichspfennig, Circulation Issue

We will add a new set to the request list for 10P for 1945-1948. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Hi Ali,

While the 1945-48 set sounds very fun, and I appreciate the effort, I'm still wondering about the 1940-45 Set. The set I have is for the Military Issues (KM #99). The set I'm requesting is for the regular zinc issues from 1940-45 which would be KM # 101 instead of KM # 99. I definitely apologize if I didn't explain my set request well enough. But since you're doing the 1945-48 Set as well, I'll certainly participate in it! When it comes to German coins, I love them all!

Thanks again for your kind help and reply

~Mohawk

I would like to request a competitive set listing the NGC Eagle Silver $1

"20th Anniversary Collection". These were special label, numbered sets of all 20 (1986-2005) silver eagles in mint state and proof. There were 2005 sets of each. The coins in these sets are shown as a separate type when viewing registry coin scores which confirms (to me at least) they are a unique set of silver eagles. I have a custom set but I am really curious how many complete sets are left.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Administrator

Thanks for your question.

Special label sets are more appropriate for Custom Registry Sets. Here is a link, if you are interested:

Add A Custom Set

Thanks for your question, and have a great day.

Ali:

I just wanted to follow up on the request for the Costa Rican Escudo Series (1850-1864). Is there an estimated time to be able to see this set in the Competitive Registry?

Thanks, Piefort

sig.jpg

• Administrator

Thanks for your interest. We are considering your request and will let you know if it is approved to be added to the Set Request List.

• Administrator

Hello, Piefort.

Thanks for your interest. Due to the large volume of set requests, we do not have a date at this time. We will send you a message when the set is created. Meanwhile, you may display your coins in a Custom Registry Set, if you wish, as shown through the link, below:

Add a New Custom Set

Thanks for your patience.

Guest Golddog3

Would like to see a complete date/mint mark registry for each portrait of sovereigns starting at 1817. There are already date sets, but not complete sets with mint marks.

• Administrator

A Washington Quarter with Varieties Set has been approved to be added to the Set Request List. Thanks for your interest, and have a great weekend.

• Administrator

We are considering your request and will get back to you. Thanks for your interest.

I would like to request competitive registry sets for the following coinage of East Germany:

1 pfennig 1948 - 1953 circulation isues

5 pfennig 1948 - 1953 circulation issues

10 pfennig 1948 - 1953 circulation isues

Thank you for your consideration

greysoldier

• Administrator

Good Morning, greysoldier.

Thanks for your request. We will initially include those coins in sets of this structure:

Pfennig 1948-1990, Complete

5 Pfennig 1948-1990, Complete

10 Pfennig 1948-1990, Complete

Thanks!

• Administrator

Goldog3,

Thanks for your request. Your set request will be added to the list as this:

Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion: Sovereign, 1817-Date, Circulation Issue

Hello,

It would be very nice if you could add sets for Swedish modern gold commemoratives, these has been made in three denominations:

1000 kr, 1988-1998 (10 coins)

2000 kr, 1999-2007 (10 coins)

4000 kr, 2010 (1 coin)

Some years no commemoratives where struck, and some years more than one type where struck. Im not sure if these would fit best in one single set or in three separate sets, oppinions?

Best Regards,

Janne

• Administrator

Thanks very much for your interest. We are considering your set request and will get back to you.

Guest Golddog3

Another request, I'd like to see a Charlotte Mint gold type set in the registry. There is already a complete and individual denomination, but not a type for these rare coins.

• Administrator

We have added your request to the set request list. It will be one set for the Swedish Modern Gold Commemoratives. Thanks, and have a great day.

I'd like to suggest a type set for the South African Union King George V series (1923 - 1936). The King George VI (1937 - 1952) and Queen Elizabeth II (1953 - 1960) series are already represented. The King George V series would round things off nicely.

• Administrator

Hello, Golddog3.

Your request has been approved for addition to our Set Request List. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

• Administrator

Jannie_O.

Your request is being considered. We will get back to you. Thanks. Happy Friday!