• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
35 35

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/2/2017 at 3:43 PM, Piefort said:

Ali:

I would want to have the following set included in the NGC Registry:

Costa Rica, 1903-1948, Circulation issue, Complete (no counterstamps).

Thanks, Piefort

Hi, Piefort.

Thanks for the request. Our team will consider and send you an email when a decision is made.

• Administrator
On 2/26/2017 at 10:27 AM, quarter said:

Could you please start to work on new russian silver type sets.

Paul I silver type set 1796-1801

Ekaterina II silver type set 1762-1796

Elizaveta silver type set 1741-1762

Some day you need to do it anyway:)

Please fix Nicholas II silver type set.

1913 EB ROMANOV DYNASTY COMMEMORATIVE ROUBLE . This coin does not exist with letters EB, check from any Russian catalogues.  Dont know how NGC graded many of these.

Either way, its a type set and and its still the same TYPE as BC Romanov rouble.

Thanks

Hello, quarter.

Our team will consider these requests and email you when a decision is reached. Thanks very much. 

I'm not sure that there IS a right place for this, so here goes.

All of the 2016 Journal Award Winner icons show the black X error instead of the the award icon...this shows up not just for me but also for the other 2 journal award honorees.... can the site architect fix this please?

Please refer my post to the proper person Ali. I know it is most likely a simple issue with the http thing ( IP, signature...whatever that numerical paste thing in the address bar is called, my brain's not working today)...thanks for the help.

Edited by jackson64

• Administrator

Hi, Jackson.

Thanks for letting us know. Our programmers are looking into this. In the future, you may reach us via email, if you wish, at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Hi;

I collect Mexican Silver Peso's 1920-1945 and have two Peso sets listed with NGC. The only issue I have is that the current Registry set "Silver Peso, 1920-1945 Circulation" includes 4 varieties that don't have any really good attribution references listed. I seriously believe that most collectors will find it extremely difficult if not near impossible to find all 4 varieties and have a 100% complete set.  As you know most of us strive for completion. I would like to suggest that we have two categories; one would include the four varieties and the other would not. To do this we would keep the present 21 coin set "Silver Peso, 1920-1945 Circulation Issue" and amend it by adding "with varieties. We would create a second 17 coin set which would be "Silver Peso, 1920-1945 Circulation Issue without varieties"  The 1932 Open 9 would be in this basic set.  (The illusive 1932 Closed 9 would be in the variety set.)

Robaire

• Administrator

Thanks for the request, Jay Carr.

Our team has determined that these coins are best represented in a Custom NGC Registry Set. Thank you.

• Administrator

Thank you for the interest, Robaire.

We have determined that we have graded enough of each coin to leave the structure of the competitive set as is. You may create a Custom NGC Registry Set, if you wish. Thank you, and please let us know when we may assist next.

Hi Ali, 

Could you guys consider adding a Prussia Gold Type set(1872-1915) with the various denominations (5,10,20 Marks) and their types ?  I would also love to see German States 2 Mark, 3 Mark, and 5 Mark Silver type sets which cover the various issuing states  under the German Empire.  Thanks for your consideration.  

- Terry

• Administrator
On 6/23/2017 at 6:11 PM, TerryZman said:

Hi Ali, 

Could you guys consider adding a Prussia Gold Type set(1872-1915) with the various denominations (5,10,20 Marks) and their types ?  I would also love to see German States 2 Mark, 3 Mark, and 5 Mark Silver type sets which cover the various issuing states  under the German Empire.  Thanks for your consideration.  

- Terry

Thanks for the requests, TerryZman.

You may find the existing German states 2, 3, and 5 Mark sets here: https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=137&sets=world. If you are able to email your certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, then our team will research the request. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 5/21/2017 at 9:26 AM, granbecoin said:

Could you look at adding a set for the 2009 Lincoln Commemoratives, the 4 cents and the proof and ms dollar

Sorry for the delay, granbecoin. Our team has determined that the coins that you mention in your two requests are sufficiently represented already in the Competitive Registry. You may create Custom NGC Registry Sets, if you wish. Thank you.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, CCFFG said:

I request a new set for the latest version of the 100 greatest U.S. Modern Coins 4th Edition.

Thanks for the request, CCFFG.

Our team is looking into this and will get back to you.

15 hours ago, asdfgh said:

Are there plans to add a Jefferson Nickel with Varities?

Hello asdfgh, 

Thank you for the inquiry.  Our registry team has determined that Jefferson Nickels with varieties are sufficiently represented in the registry.  

Hi Ali and Maribeth, 

Can you look at adding more sets for Norway, which is highly under-represented.  I am specifically interested in a Multi-Denomination Type set, a 1 Kr Type set, and 1 Kr 1951-57 set.

Hi Ali and Maribeth,

I am a collector of Indian coins. Could you start a registry of "Prova coins of Portuguese India" ? Currently there is no registry of Prova coins of Portuguese India.

thanks.

10 hours ago, unnut said:

Hi Ali and Maribeth,

I am a collector of Indian coins. Could you start a registry of "Prova coins of Portuguese India" ? Currently there is no registry of Prova coins of Portuguese India.

thanks.

Hello unnut, 

Could you please provide certification numbers for the coins and email them to registry@ngccoin.com?  We will be happy to research the best way to display your coins.

Thank you.

On 8/16/2017 at 3:09 PM, TerryZman said:

Hi Ali and Maribeth, 

Can you look at adding more sets for Norway, which is highly under-represented.  I am specifically interested in a Multi-Denomination Type set, a 1 Kr Type set, and 1 Kr 1951-57 set.

Hello TerryZman, 

Could you please provide the certification numbers for the coins and email them to registry@ngccoin.com?  We will be happy to research the best way to display your coins.

Thank you.

• Administrator
On 8/3/2017 at 10:24 AM, Ali E. said:

Thanks for the request, CCFFG.

Our team is looking into this and will get back to you.

Hello, CCFFG.

I see you already discovered our newly released set here:

US Sets: 100 Greatest/Top 50:   100 Greatest U.S. Modern Coins, Fourth Edition

I would *really* like a Morrocan set with all types minted under the French protectorate. I know that you've done a limited denomination set (at my request), and a 25 centimes set that is basically pointless, but a set of coinage from Morocco from Krause Y#34 - Y#54 would be awesome. I would really like a complete set, but even a type set that included all these items would be ok (since most of these were one year types). 

It would, of course, be even better if this set accepted pieforts and essais. 

On 9/16/2017 at 5:39 PM, jeyanth7 said:

Hi, can you consider creating separate registry sets for British India  presidencies? For the Madras presidency KM#303 - 436. and so on?

Hello jeyanth7, 

Could you please provide the certification numbers and the years you are requesting?  Please send them to registry@ngccoin.com and we will research your request.

Thank you.

On 9/16/2017 at 9:03 PM, physics-fan3.14 said:

I would *really* like a Morrocan set with all types minted under the French protectorate. I know that you've done a limited denomination set (at my request), and a 25 centimes set that is basically pointless, but a set of coinage from Morocco from Krause Y#34 - Y#54 would be awesome. I would really like a complete set, but even a type set that included all these items would be ok (since most of these were one year types). 

It would, of course, be even better if this set accepted pieforts and essais. 

Hello Physics-fan3.14,

Could you please provide the certification numbers and the years you are requesting?  Please send them to registry@ngccoin.com and we will research your request.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Jensino said:

Hello Jens, 

Thank you for the set requests.  Could you please send your certification numbers to registry@ngccoin.com? We will be happy to research your request and determine the best way to display your coins.

Thank you and please let us know when we may assist next.

5 hours ago, jeyanth7 said:

Hi,

Can you please add a new registry set to British India, QV 1/4 anna proofs, proof restrikes?

Thanks,

Jeyanth

Hello Jeyanth, 

Please send your certification number to registry@ngccoin.com and we will be happy to review the best way to display your coins.  Your set request will be added to our queue and we process these in the order in which they are received.  Please include the years you wish the set to include.  Thank you.