• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator

RE: I think a great set to add to the Registry under World Coins would be a Type Set focused on collecting certified 1 ounce gold coins (MS) from each major country that mints bullion.

Management has responded that this is something we will work on in the future.

Thank you.

I have a question about a set......I don't know if its even possible, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I was wondering if a Competitive set could be made for German Nicke 50 Reichspfennigs from 1927-1939. This set would encompass two different designs, on Weimar and one Third Reich. But other than the design change, they 2 coins are the same size and composition. The Weimar design lasted until 1938, so it made it comfortably into the Third Reich period. If this set is something that could be done, I'd be greatly interested.

Thanks again Ali for all of the hard work you and your co-workers do for all of us everyday!

• Administrator

RE: I have a question about a set......

Good Afternoon.

We will add the 50 Reichspfenning to the Set Request list. They will be presented as two sets, one under the Weimar Republic and one under Third Reich. Also, thank you for your kind comments. You are very welcome.

Hello Ali,

I would like to request two new sets be added to the registry.

First is the "High Relief Kookaburra Dollar Proof". I know there is only one so far, but it would be nice to have a place to put it.

Second is the "Silver Birds of New Zealand Proofs". Here is a list of most of them, just to help out:

1980 $1 FANTAIL

1982 $1 TAKAHE

1984 $1 BLACK ROBIN

1985 $1 BLACK STILT

1986 $1 KAKAPO

1988 $1 YELLOW-EYED PENGUIN

1995 $5 TUI BIRD

1996 $5 KAKA BUSH PARROT

1997 $5 SADDLEBACK

1998 $5 ROYAL ALBATROSS

1999 $5 MOREPORK OWL

2000 $5 PIED CORMORANT

2006 $5 FALCON

2011 $5 YELLOW-EYED PENGUIN

Thank you very much for your time,

Brett

Hello Ali, (again)

I forgot one other set that I would love to see be added. It is "Birds of Belarus - Silver 10R Proof". Here is a list, just to help in the sreach:

2007 BELARUS 10R NIGHTINGALE

2008 BELARUS 10R GREAT WHITE EGRET

2009 BELARUS 10R GREYLAG GOOSE

2010 BELARUS 10R KESTREL

2011 BELARUS 10R CURLEW

Once again, thank you for your time,

Brett

• Administrator

Management has approved your set request. It will be added to our on-going set list request. Thank you.

• Administrator

Management has determined that these coins are better suited for a Custom Registry Set. Please see our Registry Help section here on the chat boards if you need assistance with this type of set. Thank you.

A GSA Gov't black hard pkg inculding ALL Vams (well, the ones NGC recognizes) would be waaay cool.

Pidcock's Exhibition Tokens. These British Conder Tokens are becoming more & more popular and are highly collectible. They date from the 1790's to the early 1800's. There are several varieties of this token and would be a fun and competative registry. I already know some collectors here have custom sets already. Feel free to check mine out, but HiHo Audio's set is a lot more extensive. Whatcha think? I can even send you guys free literature that catalogues the entire series if you'd like!

Some Netherlands sets would be very cool! I know you're probably sick of hearing from me by now, but would I be able to make a request for a set of the Nazi Dutch Zinc issues from 1941-1944. Thanks Again!!

• Administrator

Good Afternoon.

I have forwarded all of your requests to the appropriate people. We will let you know if and when they are approved to be added to our on-going list. Thank you for your interest, and have a great weekend.

• Administrator

HashTag,

Your set request has been approved and will be added to the list. Thank you for your interest in NGC. Have a great day.

• Administrator

Jobessi,

Your tokens are not considered appropriate for the Competitive Registry at this time. You may create a set in the Custom Registry, if you choose to do so. Thank you for your interest, and have a great day.

• Administrator

morganthebrave,

We have not yet graded enough of these to consider them as a candidate for the Competitive Registry. We can reconsider in the future. Meanwhile, you may include them in a Custom Registry Set, if you wish. Thank you, and have a super day.

• Administrator

Critter8880,

Your request has been approved to be added to our Set Request list. Thanks for your interest, and have a great day.

• Administrator

Mohawk,

Your set request has been approved to be added to our list. Thanks very much for your interest. Have a great day.

• Administrator

DAVIS OF WALES,

You request has been approved to be added to our new set request list. Thanks for your interest, and have a great day.

Thank you so much Ali!! Now I just have to send some in for grading........

I just got a 1974FM Bahamas 9piece proof set and it was labeled Registry on Teletrade and I can't find where to put it. Under Bahamas it's all circulation issues. Am I missing something or could you make the set for me.

I also got a 1974FM British Virgin Island 6pc set. Samething Please

Ali,

French Cochin China 1875-1885 should be listed as the forerunner to French Indochina and not listed as "China---French Cochin China 1875-1885".

Also, under French Indochina, 50 Cents 1885-1946, circulation set, the date 1900 should be deleted as it was never meant for circulation. Those that are less than proof are in my opinion "mishandled proof". The set should only have the following dates: 1885, 1894, 1895, 1896, 1936, and 1946.

I would also like to request that North Vietnam 1958 competitive set with the 1, 2, & 5 xu 1958 added.

I look forward to having Vietnam 1945-46 (rebel communist), State of Vietnam 1953, and South Vietnam 1960-75 (republic) added to competitive registry in the very near future.