• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New server, new registry

47 posts in this topic

How about an All Time Finest vs Current Finest section so the sold sets can be removed? For instance, La Jolla Collection of Dollars is sold and gone. Richmond Collection is soon to be the same.

• Administrator

If you want to save a sent PM, you have to check the box at the bottom of the PM creation page that says to save a copy.

• Administrator

That is on the radar, TDN, although I'm not certain of the priority it's definitely an issue that has been discussed.

John - Thnks for the tip. I tried doing what you suggested. I had to go through the text and re-enter quotes and apostrophies. Paragraph breaks showed up in the edit view of the description, but they get deleted when the text is saved. So, it looks like I'll have to re-enter most of my descriptions. makepoint.gif

Hoot

• Administrator

I wouldn't spend any time re-editing your descriptions, we'll be fixing that.

• Administrator

We have fixed a number of bugs, and put in a change that should load the beginning part of pages faster. Long pages can still take awhile because... well... they're long. But overall a variety of pages should load faster.

Regards,

Arch

• Administrator
Arch: I lost some coins in the new set format. I had to go through and edit them back into my registry sets.

OT3, we'll look into it.

These are my $.02, so take it for what it's worth.... sign-rantpost.gif

First of all, I personally prefer the format of the old registry, and it loaded significantly faster. Some suggestions to make this new one better, mainly at the list of sets for a given type screen.....1) move the set rank column to the first column to make it easier to differentiate between sets, 2) expand the width of the set type column; more sets will be visible per screen, 3) add a column for the number of views.

Thanks for listening...

Hmmm... Now the order of the Jefferson nickels of 1938-present has the 2003 slots immediately following 1938. The ranks of the Wartime nickels (42-45) are wacky. I can't seem to add pictures - am getting the following error:

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.collectors-society.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error

Internet Explorer

Finally, it looks like some of the issues with adding a few coins were resolved, but I'm having the same trouble with a few more. tongue.gif

Sorry Arch. sorry.gif

Hoot

Its still slower than Mike Tyson at a spelling bee and I have cable modem. The old one was better in that you could see if someone was looking at your set. Now you can't see how many views unless you look yourself.