• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Franklin halves practice

14 posts in this topic

Nice FBL PL, can't be many of them round.

I am looking for them, and will buy them up if located. Since it is obvious they were not struck from proof dies, they were the first off polished dies. I would think only a dozen or so would have been struck and out of these how many were saved?

I am looking for them, and will buy them up if located. Since it is obvious they were not struck from proof dies, they were the first off polished dies. I would think only a dozen or so would have been struck and out of these how many were saved?

i have a 1959 MS65 PL it is tied for finest known with one other, im sure you have seen my pics on here somewhere, i also have a raw 49-s that has a good shot at making PL if/wheni submit it. I would sell or trade to you are interested. I like peace dollars the most, but have been looking to get some more pre 33 gold pieces. well,m let me know!

and if you can find them...PL business strikes.

1949_franklin_prooflike_obv.jpg

For the $2000+ pricetag, I can think of a lot of other coins I'd much rather have than a PL Frankie. But, to each his/her own. ;)

For the $2000+ pricetag, I can think of a lot of other coins I'd much rather have than a PL Frankie. But, to each his/her own. ;)

Offer them to me!

I am buying MS-65 FBL PL Franklins at $2,000!

MS-65 PL (non-FBL) I will pay $600.

Also looking to buy Merc PL's.

I have the cash if you have the coins.

Thank You.

a few saved

129571.jpg.ea386f38e947680236fad91519af6ef7.jpg

129572.jpg.0a23a6ed594e2f1198c9d65fa63a34fd.jpg

129573.jpg.bc40aa083ad2c6b2d0136c95fa8d721a.jpg

They are very cool coins, and they are very rare, so the price is certainly justified.