• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dresser drawer raw toner

12 posts in this topic

It's in an old Cherry dresser from my Grandmother obverse up. The bottom of the drawers are lined with some kinda paper. Just got lucky I guess. Put right back after shooting her :)

EDIT: No intention of toning it, just didn't know what to do with it. So in the dresser it went. Funny, there is another Morgan right along side of her that is just as white as the day I stuck it in there.

It's in an old Cherry dresser from my Grandmother obverse up. The bottom of the drawers are lined with some kinda paper. Just got lucky I guess. Put right back after shooting her :)

EDIT: No intention of toning it, just didn't know what to do with it. So in the dresser it went. Funny, there is another Morgan right along side of her that is just as white as the day I stuck it in there.

I am sure I am reading incorrectly, but just to be safe, exactly who was shot, and where were they put after being shot?

As to the cherry, this has been my expeience also. Oak and Pecan didn't yield the same results, but (blah, blah) I didn't shoot anybody first and put them in the drawer with the coin.

Respectfully,

John Curlis

I am sure I am reading incorrectly, but just to be safe, exactly who was shot, and where were they put after being shot?

As to the cherry, this has been my expeience also. Oak and Pecan didn't yield the same results, but (blah, blah) I didn't shoot anybody first and put them in the drawer with the coin.

Respectfully,

John Curlis

Shooting I mean I shot the coin with a camera, then put her back in the drawer. Her is referring to the Morgan, all is well :)

About 4 years now, just keeps on toning. Gets bluer at the center and the edges become more orange. Looks like I'll keep it there.

Nice coin. That's one method.