• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets do a 1793 to current US Coin post!

534 posts in this topic

Ha! I can squeeze this MS-68 PCGS 1976-S silver clad Bi-Centennial IKE in the 1975 slot because they were actually struck in 75 and 76!

1550402_Full_Obv.jpg

1550402_Full_Rev.jpg

Gary

I got you, Sy. Here's one that I really like, although NGC doesn't think it qualifies for PL. I strongly disagree.

I'm not sure what you're seeing that makes you think PL, but this looks like a run-of-the-mill SBA to my eye. Could just be the pictures? (shrug)

I got you, Sy. Here's one that I really like, although NGC doesn't think it qualifies for PL. I strongly disagree.

I'm not sure what you're seeing that makes you think PL, but this looks like a run-of-the-mill SBA to my eye. Could just be the pictures? (shrug)

My pictures are terrible. The obverse is nicely mirrored, and the reverse has full on black and white deep cameo contrast with fantastic mirrors.

If someone has a 1985 coin I can add my 1986 half to round it out! :)

BTW, all of the halves are NOT certified and have (or were) in a Dansco album for about 8 years.

jom

It's funny how we've slowed down when it got to moderns! lol

I was just gonna say.... hm

jom