• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Most Popular Modern Coins- Let's Talk Moderns!

160 posts in this topic

133,000 thanks!

I will have to take a look at your book later on but at this moment I'm really enjoying older coins because there is so much history behind them

Congrats to Tejas1836 for his guess of 115,000. The number posted today is 115,059. Pretty darn good.

Tejas- PM me your name and shipping address when you get a chance. The set will be sent a day or two after we get them.

Way to go!

John

Congrats to Tejas1836 for his guess of 115,000. The number posted today is 115,059. Pretty darn good.

Tejas- PM me your name and shipping address when you get a chance. The set will be sent a day or two after we get them.

Way to go!

John

Holy smokes! Thanks for a great contest! I'm giving this set to my wife to add to her small coin collection.

She's thrilled I won. (so am I) My guess was just a shot in the dark.

Thanks again - I'll PM my shipping information.

David

Way to go!

John

Some of you might remember that John Maben had a recent contest with the winner receiving the new San Francisco American eagle two-coin set. I won the contest with a complete "shot in the dark" guess. Today that set arrived and the coins are quite beautiful. He also included a copy of his book which I noticed had a forward by Mark Salzberg.

Here's the kicker. John contacted me and apologized for not getting the coins out sooner. He asked if I would prefer to receive two NGC graded MS70's along with the OMP. My wife likes coins in holders (sorry James) so we went with that option.

Thanks John for a fun contest and a very generous giveaway.

David