• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Trouble

47 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi.

This coin appears fine in your set here:

Mike's Lunar Silver Score: 477

Is there another issue you are having with this coin? Thanks.

Basic US Type Set, with Gold (7070 + Page 5)

I entered a half cent in my type collection and the coin is there but received no points. Pleaswe see if you can correct. Thanks as always

MIke

• Administrator

Hi, Michael.

There is a slot for that coin here:

US Sets: Dollars: Morgan Dollars, 1878-1921, Top-100 VAMs

Let me know if you need help with something else. Have a great weekend.

• Administrator

If it was a PCGS coin, and if it was rejected, you would receive messages as to any error that may have occurred. If not, please try again. Thanks.

• Administrator

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where I receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, I can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After I add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin ws added to your set(s).

All the 2013 coins were added to the 21st Type Set Proofs Only , but there is a problem. They are not counting in the score of the set. My set, that is complete with all the coins PF-70 has a score of 3627 instead of 5473, that is the top score. What is happening?

Thank you for your attention.

• Administrator

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where I receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, I can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After I add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin ws added to your set(s).