• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Trouble

47 posts in this topic

Trouble with score on 1893O Morgan Silver Dollar in my registry set.

The coin is in the slot but no points appear. The set is MIke's Manicial Morgans

Thanks

MIke

Dear Mr. Jones:

I have fixed the scoring for your 1893-O Morgan Silver Dollar. Please let me know if you experience any further issues.

Best Regards,

Kathy Timoshenko

NGC Registry Coordinator

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. There should be a slot for the ATB quarters in all applicable type sets. Feel free to post here or email registry@ngccoin.com if you see any that are missing.

I'm having problems getting my 1889CC to register the point 's in my "MIke's Manicial Morgan Set". Could you please check it out?

I'm also not getting the points on the 1875S/S 20 cent slot on my type set (Mike's US Type Set) entry.

Thanks

Mike

Cannot edit my coins on the competitive sets. Coins are entered on my Collection Manager but the system keeps saying I am not logged in even though I am. Also, cannot download the submission forms as it says I am not logged in even though it shows my user name in the upper left corner.

New issue never seen before.

I have two coins that the registry will not let me enter the coins. A pop up box appears and says "The coins you entered are being validated now. Please wait until validation is finished and try again. Right under the NGC number is a green verified but the coins do not appear in my sets. I have tried for a number of days to enter the coins but always the same message.

First coin is a 2005 P John Marshall $1 PF 70 UC - 2333359-006

Second coin is a 2012 Canada $20 Farewell to the Penny SP69 - 3683591-010

Any help is appreciated.

• Administrator

We apologize for any issues you were having adding your coins. Yesterday, we were having some issues with speed when validating coins on the web site.

The SAVE button is not new, but I understand it is easy to miss because it is located at the bottom of the page. Sometimes, we have to scroll down to find the SAVE button because it is not within sight.

Cannot enter 1839 Capped Bust 50C Reeded Edge in slot in my Basic US Type Set with Gold. Registration number is 4150568-002. It is entered in collection manager under the MIkes US Type Set.

Also cannot pull up 1890CC Vam 4 in the verification block, registration number is 1861895-091. Just received both of these coins back from your grading service.

Thanks in Advance

• Administrator

I see your coin, 4150568-002, is eligible in your set for this slot: 50C CAPPED BUST, REEDED, 50 CENTS (1836-1839).

What is your issue with 1861895-091? Please email me at aemery@ngccoin.com with specifics, so I may assist. Thank you.

Tryiny to enter two PCGS coins into Collection Manager. They are 2004W and 2006W Americaln Silver Eagle Proofs. The drop down box gives me S Ultra Cameo on both by no W Ultra Cameo.

Thanks

Mike

• Administrator

Sorry you are having difficulty. Those options are available in the pull-down menu. Please type slowly, so the menu has a chance to catch up with you. Please start with UNITED STATES, then year and mint, (There is a space between the year and the mint: 2004 W and 2006 W.) and then denomination. If you have further trouble, please email your cert. number to aemery@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Having problem with 2010P Gilt Australian S$1 Year of the Tiger description, when entered into the collection manager by Bulk import the coin came across as colorized. The coin is Gilt and that is indicated by verifying in the NGC verification for 3370394-011. Gilt is also printed on the label. PleaSe help

Thanks Mike

• Administrator

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your coin. As of today, there is currently no record of 3370394-011 being entered in anyone's Collection Manager or Registry Set(s). Please enter the coin individually, and scroll down and SAVE when you are finished. (The coin does appear as a Gilt coin in our grading database, not colorized.) If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thanks, and have a great day.

Sorry, I didn't enter the coin in my set because it was wrong. The coin is setting in Mike's Lunar Silver. I will try to add so it will show up even though it is wrong. Thanks

Mike

• Administrator

Hello. 3370394-001 is a colorized coin. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thanks.