• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week #514 - *****3 Winners This Week*****

17 posts in this topic

This weeks First, Second, and THIRD place winners will be picked at random …The question must be answered by Saturday at midnight EST.

QUESTION:

The gold ducat of many European coins is also widely known by what other name?

Our first place winner will receive a copy of "America's Money, America's Story" Second edition by Richard Doty.

There will also be TWO runner up prizes given to a selected players with the correct answer.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia info post for more details

Me: I'll take Numismatics for $600

Alec Trabec, the question is: The gold ducat of many European coins is also widely known by what other name?

Me: What is a Ongri?

**** 3 Winner Week *****

QUESTION:

The gold ducat of many European coins is also widely known by what other name?

ANSWER

Goldgulden, zecchino, or florin are all acceptable answers.

Our first place winner Dorancoins will receive a copy of "America's Money, America's Story".

Jimbucks and Rockhobby will both receive an NGC display box and an NGC 25th anniversary lanyard.

Thank you for playing and please stop by this Friday for the PMG Numisma-Quest question