• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics coins for sale on EBAY...Plenty of Toners

274 posts in this topic

bump to a great consignor!

I consignor many things recently to Shane and he got me great money on many of them. Plus the fact that he did all the hard work and I got my money fast along with a detailed list of why he took out a certain amount, ebay fees, my total, etc it was all professional and well done!

Thanks again Shane!

bump to a great consignor!

I consignor many things recently to Shane and he got me great money on many of them. Plus the fact that he did all the hard work and I got my money fast along with a detailed list of why he took out a certain amount, ebay fees, my total, etc it was all professional and well done!

Thanks again Shane!

I agree that Shane's eBay consignment service is great and hard to beat. I consigned quite a bit (and that's an understatement) of stuff through him. His auction results are very competitive even with larger auction houses. He also is a talented photographer as most who frequent the board are well aware of.