• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics coins for sale on EBAY...Plenty of Toners

274 posts in this topic

Good Morning NGC land.....Kryptonitecomics here hocking my wares eerrrrr I mean selling coins as usual (thumbs u

I have a great selection weekly with everything from the PR70DCAM American Eagles, Mint set toners, rainbow toned Morgans, Colorful Merc Dimes and even some Gold coins on occasion :acclaim:

Stop by and take a look...you just never know what I might be selling.... :banana:

Kryptonitecomics Ebay Auctions!!!!

If you are looking for anything in particular just send me a PM and if I see it at a show I will try to pick it up for you! :headbang:

I was lucky enough to be the winner of the auction on the 46-S. As soon as I receive it I am adding this gem to my registry set. It will actually replace the 46-S MS67*FT I currently have in the slot. Why NGC did not give this one the * designation, I have no idea.

Your stuff is always so awesome, wish I had some loot to blow in your store. Someday...

His stuff is awesome, but alot of it is usually pretty affordable. I highly recommend you bid if you are interested, you never know, you might get lucky!

His stuff is alright I guess......... If you like sexy rainbow colored EYE CANDY!

Edited to add: Somewhere Adrian Crane is lol because I called a coin Sexy!

Your stuff is always so awesome, wish I had some loot to blow in your store. Someday...

His stuff is awesome, but alot of it is usually pretty affordable. I highly recommend you bid if you are interested, you never know, you might get lucky!

Exactly...and it doesn't cost anything to bid. I currently have my fingers crossed on a certain special coin that he has online now; I hope I remain the high bidder.

:wishluck: