Kryptonitecomics coins for sale on EBAY...Plenty of Toners

274 posts in this topic

kryptonitecomics   
  • 8,304 posts

Good Morning NGC land.....Kryptonitecomics here hocking my wares eerrrrr I mean selling coins as usual (thumbs u

I have a great selection weekly with everything from the PR70DCAM American Eagles, Mint set toners, rainbow toned Morgans, Colorful Merc Dimes and even some Gold coins on occasion :acclaim:

Stop by and take a look...you just never know what I might be selling.... :banana:

Kryptonitecomics Ebay Auctions!!!!

If you are looking for anything in particular just send me a PM and if I see it at a show I will try to pick it up for you! :headbang:

noow   
  • 2,194 posts

That 46-S dime is a MONSTER!

:golfclap:

Edited by noow

kryptonitecomics   
  • 8,304 posts
That 46-S dime is a MONSTER!

:golfclap:

Thanks...I have another super nice bath of dimes going up this weekend including several NGC Star toners (thumbs u

Ohiodimes   
  • 126 posts

I was lucky enough to be the winner of the auction on the 46-S. As soon as I receive it I am adding this gem to my registry set. It will actually replace the 46-S MS67*FT I currently have in the slot. Why NGC did not give this one the * designation, I have no idea.

kryptonitecomics   
  • 8,304 posts

I have some more rattlers from the same guy...he has been sending me about 5 per week so you should get another shot (thumbs u

physics-fan3.14   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 14,468 posts
Your stuff is always so awesome, wish I had some loot to blow in your store. Someday...

His stuff is awesome, but alot of it is usually pretty affordable. I highly recommend you bid if you are interested, you never know, you might get lucky!

dimefreak   
  • 2,085 posts

His stuff is alright I guess......... If you like sexy rainbow colored EYE CANDY!

Edited to add: Somewhere Adrian Crane is lol because I called a coin Sexy!

Edited by dimefreak

coinman_23885   
  • 9,029 posts
Your stuff is always so awesome, wish I had some loot to blow in your store. Someday...

His stuff is awesome, but alot of it is usually pretty affordable. I highly recommend you bid if you are interested, you never know, you might get lucky!

Exactly...and it doesn't cost anything to bid. I currently have my fingers crossed on a certain special coin that he has online now; I hope I remain the high bidder.

:wishluck: