• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25th Anniversary Set backlog?

10 posts in this topic

My sets arrived at NGC 12-1-11 yet at this time they are not noted as logged into your system as received. I spoke yesterday to a clearly exasperated customer service rep who asked me if I read the notice on the NGC website about the backlog and told me my coins should be logged in within a few days(not very helpful or reassuring). So what is the current backlog status? When can I expect my coins to be logged in? After that how long until they are graded? Thanks for your help-please be as specific as possible.

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. We are opening mail from November 30 today. We may be able to get to December 1 by the end of today, but chances are it may take another day or two. You should see your invoice listed by Monday, but possibly sooner. Grading time can be up to two weeks.

I have a similar question, my set arrived on the 11/29/11, or at least i have a return receipt dated for the 29th. but i don't see the invoice listed yet. Will my sets still be eligible for early releases?

thank you.

• Administrator

Hi Don, if I had to guess I would say that it will be at least three more days before it appears under submission tracking. Check back Monday or Tuesday next week.