• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Additions posted by Eagles-R-it

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

last ones?

Well I have added five holders to my ms69 and ms70 collection. And yes for my beloved critic, whom I am sure will make a remark, I stated which one is my favorite label.

Being a disabled veteran, I sincerely love my flag and everything about it, so comment away my good and spirited one. I also think that this is probably that last aditions I have, unless I am lucky enough to get a 25th anniversary holder from the 5 coin set. It looks like the scalpers have the market, but maybe 6 mo. to a yr from now some will turn up reasonably priced.

I am not going to comment on the Mint and its handling of the 5 coin set, it is over and water under the bridge. Of course I am disapointed, but what the hey huh?

Friday is an important day for me and many others, so if you can, take a minute of your time at work, home or play on Friday at 11:11 and just think of someone who you know past or present in the service. And if you can I among millions of others would appreciate it.

Ok, I hear you, enough already stop carrying on. So I will, but first, I want to wish my oldest brother happy birthday, who by the way was shot up to hell in Viet Nam. So here is to you big bro, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

All thanks to you and your older brother for serving our great country with pride and dignity. All the best to you both. As a Navy veteran myself, I understand the freedoms we enjoy in this country are not free and should never be taken for granted.

Gary

GOD Bless all of our soldiers and veterans who make it possible and have made it possible for us to live in this great country we do today..

Got one of those flag labels the other day, loved it. made me proud to be an American..

Keep the posts coming Eagles !!

Thank you too you and your brother for your service to our great country. I will be placing flags at one of the National Cemeteries here in Florida to honor and remember our fellow brothers and sisters who have made the ultimate sacrifice.